O12: 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨!

THERE'S SOMETHING
WRETCHED ABOUT THIS !

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

y/n l/n
"Hey y/n!" Nendou popped up from behind the girl. The school bell had just rang and everyone was hurriedly packing up. "What's up?" y/n hummed, pushing a few things into her bag. "Want to go get some ramen with us?" He asked, helping the girl by holding a book. "Sure thing! And thanks!" She smiled sweetly, taking the book from the other.

As Saiki sat behind her, he thought over if he should join or not. It couldn't hurt to do it once, right? Standing up from his seat, he looked directly at Nendou. A single nod was all he needed for an answer. "Right, lets go then." y/n motioned, brushing down her skirt. "Hey, if Teruhashi, Mera, Mikoto and Chiyo are free, want to ask them?" Aren suggested, propping his glasses up his nose. "I don't see why not." Kaidou agreed, the whole group making their way over.

"Hey guys!" Nendou waved first, grabbing all of their attention. "Want to join us to eat ramen?" Kaidou asked politely. Chiyo answered first with lightning speed, with a 'YES!'. y/n giggled, fully knowing her feelings for the blue-haired boy. Mera frowned, "Ah... Sorry but I don't have the money..." Drool was already pooling by her chin. y/n coughed, a bit repulsed, but continued, "I can pay for you Mera!" She offered. "N-No! You don't have to!" She refused, but it was obvious she definitely wanted the ramen. "It's alright..." y/n assured, sweatdropping. "Ah sorry guys! I've got my business to run, maybe next time!" The lime-haired girl apologised, holding the crystal ball in her hands. "Hm, maybe I'll get take away for you!" y/n suggested.

The somewhat-happy mood was ruined by thoughts from a dark blue-haired female. 'Ehhh... What's the point if Saiki doesn't come. Come to think of it... That y/n had been hanging around him a lot...' Teruhashi spat as if she had venom in her voice. "Oh! Saiki, you're coming right?" 'Coincidentally', her questions were answered and now the girl was joining. 'You're kidding me... right...' y/n looked over to the pink-head. 'I'm stuck with her too.' Saiki made his way over to her. Though they were 'speaking', it looked awkward as they just stared into each other's eyes.

The large group of nine were now making their way to the restaurant. Everything was just the usual with Chiyo secretly fawning over Kaidou, Hairo trying to compete with Nendou (although the latter had no idea what he was going on about) and Mera drooling over the thought of ramen. There was on girl though, who's thoughts kept crowding both y/n and Saiki's.

'How lucky of Saiki! He'll get to eat ramen with me, maybe he'll say 'Oh!'. Ah... What did Chiyo say? Whatever, I just need to look good. Keep smiling and nodding. Who is that y/n? What is she doing here too? No way will I let her take Saiki away from me! Not that I want him!'

'Oh shut up!' y/n groaned loudly, though mentally. She whipped her head around to glare at Saiki. 'Why are you looking at me like that, it's not like it's my fault.' He sighed. 'All she does is blabber about you and diss me! Can't you just say 'Oh!' already?' She looked at him with begging eyes. She really couldn't take the constant chatter in Teruhashi's head. 'No way. I'd have to die first.' Saiki retorted.

Finally in the store, they all sat at the long table in the centre of the store. All ordering their desired meal, Mera was having a tough time choosing. "Hey- Don't drool on the menu-" y/n flinched, dabbing a few tissues at her mouth. On one side sat Kaidou, Nendou, Saiki, y/n and Mera. Across sat Chiyo, Hairo, Teruhashi and Aren. Teruhashi was fuming at the sight of y/n sitting right beside Saiki, even though she was across from him herself. 'Her thoughts are scaring me. If she gets her fan-club on me, I'm blaming you.' y/n poured herself a cup of tea, talking to the other psychic.