59. The unwanted kiss

Dhruv's point of view

Desire,

You can describe desire as a lust but it has the different meaning also. You desire the person you really want in your life, you love the person and physical intimacy is just to show their love to the person you love. Of course I don't lust Aditi, but I desire for her . I have desire to hold her in my arms. I desired to kiss her. I desired to kick out all her pain and today what just happened in my living room is something naturally. I did not plan it. I just wanted to kiss her but one thing leads to another and I could not control myself.

I have touched her soft nipples with my lips and sucked them. This is my first time I am kissing a girl or sucking her nipples. They were soft and I get that these are the sensitive parts of Aditi. I looked down to my jeans.

Yes, I have a boner and I can not open the door like this when Raghav was standing on the other side of the door. I adjust my pants and took a deep breath before opening the door.

"What were you doing? Took you so long to open the door. " He asked while frowning.

"Yeah I was on call with someone." My voice felt heavy. It's the after effect after having the making out session with the most beautiful girl. Raghav looked at me suspiciously and cleared my throat.

He ignored me and entered inside the house. I followed him behind after closing the door.

"Sorry, We are in a wrong house." He turned to leave.

"You in right house." I said.

"Really...?" He looked at the house confusingly.

"Yeah..?" I took the seat on the couch where just a minute ago Aditi was under me and I was adoring her.

He walked further and swiped his gift on the table to check the dust on it and hummed impressively. I rolled my eyes on him.

Sometimes he is just extra dramatic.

"Did you really use the broom and mope I gifted to you? Dude I was just joking. I like your old dusty house." He frowned and took a seat beside me.

"I like my house now." I said.

"By the way who has the enough courage to clean your house?" He asked still checking the dust on the wooden arms of the couch.

"Aditi..." I answered.

"My sister is not your maid. Do your own work." He said through greeted teeth. The possessive brother awaken inside him. I raised my both hands in surrender.

"She offered to help and she didn't do it alone. I helped her." I said still raising my hands in surrender.

"You better be otherwise IAS or not I would put you behind the jail in false allegations."

Fuck..he is way more possessive for Aditi than I think.

"I get it." I nodded my head as yes as I am not in a condition and a situation to give a him a sarcastic reply.

"I need a beer man." He got up and walked to the kitchen. Aditi is in kitchen. She will be uncomfortable in front of Raghav and he would again think that I made Aditi work.

I also got up and followed him behind to the kitchen.

"Aditi, you here?" Before I could stop him, it's already late.

He already saw her. Aditi turn and looked at him. Her face was beetroot red and she is still not get calm. I can understand this is the first time we both went a little far but I don't regret what we did. I like her and I think she likes me too. If she doesn't she pushed me to the second later I have kissed her on my terrace.