98. Missing her

Dhruv's point of view

There is one feeling I often feel now days that no one gonna understand, not even Aditi. It's the pain of her absence which has settled permanently in me. It's been a month when she leave me with letter and since I can't be with her right now, I just want to sleep long and dreaming about when we will be together again.

I knew it from the start before I fall in love with Aditi that when you get attached to someone, your world started revolving around them but when they leave, you just feel lost.

Dear Aditi, nobody know, how much pain your Dhruv is in, when it is only you who is missing. Nobody sees, how desperately he is suffocating, when it is your breath for which he is gasping.

I know many people have hurt you and I am miserably fail to save you. When my own mother was insulting you, I was not with you, when she was throwing you out from my life, I was not with you. I am sorry love and I am asking your forgiveness from the deepest of my heart but please come to me soon because it's getting hard to live.

"Dhruv..."

Look what you have done to me. I can hear your voice like you are really here. Aditi you give me the happiest moment in my life but I don't want them to end soon. We have just started our life, we still have to explore so many things together.

"Dhruv...."

I wish you are here with me..I wish I could hold you in arms. I wish I could kiss you. There are so many things I want to do with you. Do you know, we still don't have our first date. I promise you my darling, when will I found you, I am gonna take you on a romantic date. I am gonna propose you on my one knee.

"Dhruv..."

I heard the anklets tinkling and a figure, walking towards me from the single source of light. But as the figure was approaching me, I can clearly see the figure. She was wearing a red suite. She had bangles in her hand and her mang was fill with sindoor. Her earings were tinkling when soft breez touching to her face, making her hair blowing.

"Aditi.....", I blinked my eyes again to clear the vision.

But yes, she was sitting in-front of me on the floor on the balcony of my old rental single bedroom apartment in Lucknow. I was still lying on the floor with empty alcohol bottles and buds of cigarettes. Now days I only go to work, drink till I lost my consciousness and then again go to work.

"Aditi...baby you came.", I again asked her holding her hands in me, love the feeling of her soft hands in me. I looked at her up from the floor with tears in my eyes.

"Hume aana pada. Kya halat buna li hai aapne apni.", She ran her soft fingers in my hair and I closed my eyes, leaning to her soft touch.

(I has to come. What you have done to yourself?)

"Please come back. I am feeling alone without you.", I said with tears in my eyes and kissed on her hand which I was holding.

She smiles sadly and without saying anything she laid beside me. We both faced to each-other and I just keep looking at her only with love. She has smile on her face but a tear drop from my left eye and passes from my nose it drop to the floor. I extended my right arm to her and she rest her head on it. She closed her eyes when I tuck a loose stran behind her ear and when she opened her eyes I saw pain in them, pain of left alone and not being together.

She holds my hand and put it on my heart. "I live here." She said while looking into my eyes and a tear drop from her eyes also.

I came closer to her. I hold her by her waist and pulled her closer to me.