4. The first day of school

Aditi's point of view

"Aditi wake up..."

...

"Wake up girl..."

Someone is shaking my shoulder but I jerked off the hand and went back to my sleep.

"Tripathi uth.."
(Tripathi wake up.)

By the voice, I know it's my annoying friend.

"Divya Please let me sleep for more five minutes." I said in my sleep while turning my head to the other side.

"Our chemistry teacher is coming to our side. Wake up now or be ready for the punishment." Divya whispered in my ear and manage to wake me up.

This was first day of our school and I am all sleepy. I don't like chemistry a bit. It's all confusing and went everything over my head so usually I dozed off in chemistry class. Many time our chemistry sir caught me sleeping in his class. He gave me punishment and even throw me out of the class, sometimes but I can't stop myself sleeping in his class.

Divya is my savior. Now I learned how to avoid the punishments. I told Divya to alert me about teacher, before dozing off.

I take off my head from bench and look at my chemistry book blankly.

I turn my head to look at Divya who is laughing looking at my expressions.

"Don't laugh...you know it's boring." I said with frown.

"No..I love the subject." Divya said while looking at our chemistry sir with dreamy eyes.

Our chemistry sir is well built and handsome too. He is in his late twenties. Many female teachers have a crush on him, including my crazy friend. But alas! He is engaged and have a beautiful fiance.

"Don't you think your too young to have a crush on our chemistry teacher." I said.

"Age is just a number and love doesn't see the age." Divya said while looking at our chemistry teacher adoringly who is reading a method god knows what solution.

"He has a fiance." I said with a matter of fact. I don't want my friend to go nuts for our chemistry teacher.

"I don't care." She rested her hand on the bench and rest her chin on her hand.

"You are crazy."

"In his love." She sighed while dropping her both shoulders. She had a dreamy smile on her face when she said that. I shake my head and chuckled on her craziness.

Finally alarm rang indicating that the lecture is over and it's time for lunch.

Divya and I took our bags and walked towards the canteen. But I get confused when Divya started walking towards the playground.

"Today, Dhruv bhaiya will join us for lunch." She said while reading mh confusion.

"But he never had his lunch in school? In Fact he never eat food in school." I said looking at her confusingly.

"How do you know that?" Divya asked me with more confusion.

Because I love with your brother and never leave a chance to see him.

Shit! She doesn't know about that I love her brother and will never tell because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Anyways leave that. Today he skipped his breakfast So Mom gave me extra lunch for Dhruv bhaiya."

Thank God she didn't drag the topic that how did I know Dhruv ate his lunch in school or not.

We both went to the playground and my eyes immediately started searching for him and there he is playing basketball with his team.