19

Yu Qian looked at the three friends around her, and then at Lin Niannian, Jiang Zheng, and Bai Qiming in front of her. She was still a little confused. She only planned to go shopping with three friends. Why did she become So many people came out together?

Jiang Zheng didn't know where she got a bus that looked very high-end, so she had the feeling that they had signed up for a tour group.

"Ah, that's the Thor poster, I really want it!"

Fang Yan was lying on the car window, looking at the posters of her idols on the passing theaters, and she was immediately excited.

"Cough cough, be more reserved." Yu Qian reached out and pulled Fang Yan, trying to make her pay attention to her image.

It wasn't until the poster was no longer visible that Fang Yan sat down again, with an unforgettable look.

Jiang Zheng turned his head, glanced at Fang Yan, and recognized that she was the girl in the photo Yu Qian took with Yu Lei.

He smiled at Fang Yan: "If you like Yule so much, I can take you to meet him in the company."

Fang Yan admitted that she was moved, but as a true fan, how could she let her Thor be forced to open business, so Fang Yan refused very hard.

After a long time, they finally reached their destination - the largest amusement park in Beijing.

Coming here is Fang Yan's suggestion. She has always liked exciting activities, and there is the largest haunted house in the country in Beijing. When Yu Qian asked them where they wanted to go first, Fang Yan immediately thought of this.

After entering the amusement park, Fang Yan looked at the water sports and felt very regretful. She really wanted to play the water roller coaster, but unfortunately it was too cold in winter, and she didn't want to touch the water at all.

"What shall we play first?" Yu Qian asked the crowd.

Lin Niannian: "I can do it."

Qi Yu: "Whatever."

Jiang Zheng & Fang Yan: "Haunted House!"

Fang Yan heard Jiang Zheng say the same place as herself, and gave him a meaningful smile.

The haunted house is a place where there are either those who seek excitement or those who intend to increase their feelings.

Hearing the haunted house, Yu Qian's heart still trembled, but in the end everyone bought tickets for the haunted house.

Standing at the entrance of the haunted house, Lin Niannian had a timid expression on his face and grabbed Bai Qiming's sleeve.

Bai Qiming still looks calm and calm, but the slight joy in his eyes still reveals his mood.

Jiang Zheng looked at the appearance of these two people, and silently spurned Bai Qiming in his heart, even Wannian Wang Ba was not as capable of pretending as him.

But then he thought that he might be treated like this after waiting for a while, and he couldn't help but smile.

Jiang Zheng urged impatiently, "Let's go in quickly."