78

Yu Qian rushed all the way to the clubhouse and went down to a room led by Zhang Jing. As soon as she opened the door, she heard Jiang Zheng's voice.

"Wang Yi, get out of the way, don't touch me, only my little fish can touch my body."

Jiang Zheng slapped away Wang Yi, who wanted to help him, with an expression of disgust and disgust, and after he disliked him, he put on a resentful expression.

"Why isn't my little fish here yet? I ordered her spicy lotus root slices, which she likes to eat."

Yu Qian: "..."

"I'm sorry, brother and sister. I called him here today. These brothers have gone too far. I'm really sorry."

Zhang Jing looked at Yu Qian apologetically, he was also one of the people who got drunk on Jiang Zheng.

He is going to get married the day after tomorrow, so he asked Jiang Zheng to gather together. But I didn't expect Jiang Zheng to be so cheap. As soon as he sat down, he began to show his affection openly and secretly. They were so angry that they couldn't help but feed him.

Originally, he planned to send Jiang Zheng back when he was drunk, but this person stayed here and didn't leave. He had to wait for his daughter-in-law to pick him up.

"It's okay." Yu Qian shook her head. It's normal to drink too much at this kind of party, and there's nothing to be sorry for.

Before Yu Qian walked to Jiang Zheng's side, she heard him showing off again, "I tell you, my little fish likes me, and my daughter-in-law bought my clothes inside and out. , but unlike you, a group of single dogs, no one hurts."

Yu Qian: "..."

She seemed to know why there were more than a dozen people sitting, but Jiang Zheng was the only drunk.

"Jiang Zheng, we're going home."

Yu Qian walked to Jiang Zheng's side, and everyone around her greeted her.

Hearing Yu Qian's voice, Jiang Zheng laughed like a two-dog, "My little fish is here, then I'm going home, as for you, you'll be alone when you go back anyway, it's the same wherever you stay. "

Everyone: "..."ヽ('⌒'メ)ノYu Qian smiled apologetically at everyone, helped Jiang Zheng up and planned to leave.

Jiang Zheng suddenly remembered that he had ordered food for Yu Qian and insisted on feeding Yu Qian before leaving.

Yu Qian's face became hot from the gazes around her. Seeing that the left and right coaxing couldn't coax Jiang Zheng, she slapped his hand directly in a fit of anger. This man became honest and followed Yu Qian out the door obediently.

"Brother Zhang doesn't need to send it, we'll go first."

Yu Qian thanked Zhang Jing, helped Jiang Zheng and got into the car.

Yu Qian regretted seeing Jiang Zheng being aggrieved by her slap.

"Jiang Zheng, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hit you just now."

Jiang Zheng glanced at Yu Qian and stretched out his left hand to compare, "This is the second time Xiaoyuer has abused me, and I'm very sad."