49

"Jiang Zheng, I'm cold..."

Yu Qian kept her mouth shut and didn't answer Jiang Zheng's question, turned her head towards him and started to pretend to be pitiful.

"Liar." Jiang Zheng muttered with some dissatisfaction.

It's cold in the middle of noon with the big sun.

Jiang Zheng touched Yu Qian's forehead with his head, but he still let her go.

Seeing this, Yu Qian started walking towards the shore.

——

After the sea was dry, I had a particularly uncomfortable feeling on my body.

They decided to go back to take a bath first, and then go shopping and eat.

"You wash first, or should I wash first?"

Jiang Zheng looked like he was waiting for Yu Qian to choose.

"You go first."

She could just throw away that thing in the suitcase while Jiang Zheng was taking a shower! !

Yu Qian sat on the chair innocently, with a humble look.

Jiang Zheng nodded indifferently, then walked into the bathroom with his feet up.

Hearing the sound of water, Yu Qian immediately ran to the suitcase, opened the suitcase gently, opened her clothes, and took out the transparent plastic bag.

Where should I hide first? ?

It is obviously impossible to throw down the window, not in the trash can, it can be seen at a glance, and not in the wardrobe.

Or under the bed?

Neither! The bed in the room is a high bed, and you can see the bottom of the bed if you are far away.

Where is it hiding? !

Yu Qian was going crazy, she regretted it, why didn't she throw it away when she was in Jiangshi!

By the way, pillow! !

She can put all these little boxes in the pillow, and then she will be using this pillow all the time! !

She is such a clever little devil!

Yu Qian excitedly picked up a pillow and opened the zipper.

Then take the small boxes out of the plastic bag and stuff them flat one by one.

nailed it! !

Yu Qian wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"what are you doing?"

Jiang Zheng's voice suddenly appeared, making Yu Qian's soul almost fly.

"Nothing to do."

Yu Qian pretended to be calm, but fortunately her pillow was already in place, otherwise...

"You washed so soon?"