Chapter 10

Devons Pov:

| October 28th | Friday |

It's been a week since Chloe and I started fake dating and so far no one really cares. Except Peter for some reason. He always makes stupid comments about it.

"So..let me get this right, you're still in love with Claire and you and Chloe aren't actually dating?" Kim says confused and I nod with a chuckle.

We're currently walking down the hallway to the gym, since we have PE now.

"Well she's not easy to get over. She was the first girl I've ever liked. I want her to be my last." I tell him and he smiles softly.

"She's really lucky, you know. It's hard to find someone who really loves you." Kim replies, which makes me smile.

"So..Chloe is out of option then?" He asks, making me raise an eyebrow.

"You're interested or what?" I ask, which makes him blush.

"No! Well- maybe.." he mutters embarrassedly.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Sorry but..she's literally the gayest person I know. And I literally have two moms. Also she's in love with someone. Like- she's really head over heels." I tell him, on which he groans.

"Well this is just great.." Kim says with a sigh and I pat his shoulder.

"You'll find your person, don't worry. You're a great guy. Every girl would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend." I say and he starts to smile.

"Thanks, Dev. Really."

*****

I just walked into the girls changeroom and damn..I forgot that Claire will be in here too..

"Devon, hey." Chloe calls me over, which makes me smile.

So I go over to her and out my bag on the bench next to hers.

"I'm going to talk to Claire about what happened at the party today." I quietly say to her, making her eyes slightly widen.

"Oh damn, good luck." Chloe says with a small smile while patting my shoulder.

I return the smile and then turn around to look for her. But when I found her I find her just taking off her shirt. I quickly look away.

Don't look, it's disrespectful

But my head then slowly turns back to her. I stare her up and down. But then I suddenly notice Megan looking at me. She glares at me, so I quickly look away.

I turn back around and take off my hoodie to change into my PE clothes.

"Oh damn, you're jagged." I hear Chloe say, which makes me look at her.

"And your tattoos look so hot." She adds, making me slightly blush.

"Hey." I hear someone clear her throat, so I look to my left to find Megan standing next to us with crossed arms.

"Megan, hi." Chloe says softly, on which she looks at her.

Megan's face immediately softens and a small smile appears. "Hey, Chlo."

"So um..I need to talk to you." She says while turning back to me.

"Oh, yeah sure." I reply and we then go outside of the changeroom.

"So..what's up?" I ask a little confused.

"Since when are you dating Chloe?" She asks while crossing her arms.

"Why do you care? Jealous?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and she immediately looks away from me.

"You know you can just tell her if you still want her. I know she really loved you and I believe you loved her too." I say, which makes her eyes widen.

"Why would you even tell me that when you're with her?" She asks confused.

"Well..Chloe is really great..but if you really want her and she feels the same I don't want to stop you two from being happy." I tell her with a shrug and she looks down with a small sigh.

"I know that you have a reputation here in school, Claire has too. Ans I know somewhere inside of you you're just scared of what people think. But why does it matter? You'll realize that the only people you need are those who are happy for you. Those are real friends." I say and give her a small smile.

"High school popularity isn't forever, Megan. Just think about my words, okay?" I add before going back inside the changeroom.

Chloe instantly walks towards me when she sees me.

"What did she want?" She asks nervously.

"She asked how long we've been dating and stuff like that. This girl is definitely still in love with you." I answer and she smiles a little at that.

But then suddenly Megan storms inside the changeroom and walks over to us.