Chapter 19

Devons Pov:

"Oh you want me to?"

Claire instantly starts to blush at that, making me chuckle.

I sit up on her stomach and take off my shirt as well, which makes her eyes widen.

"Oh yeah, please do." She tells me before sitting up and pressing her lips against mine.

As we continue kissing she slowly moves her hands down to my pants, making my breath hitch. She leans back to look at me.

"You sure?" Claire asks and I put my hands on her thighs while nodding.

Right after that she opens my pants and slowly pulls them down. So I sit more up and help her pulling them down before she throws them away, leaving me in my boxershorts. She then gently pushes me on my back and gets on top of me.

"Girls, dinner is read- OH!" We suddenly hear my mom yell, which makes Claire quickly get off me and I sit up immediately.

"Mom!" I exclaim embarrassedly while quickly grabbing my duvet and covering mine and Claire's body.

"Why didn't you lock the door!" She exclaims back while covering her face.

"Well I didn't plan on this to happen!" I whine as my cheeks turn bright red.

"So..since when are you two dating?" She asks with a big grin, making us blush even more.

"Um..we haven't really labeled this yet." I mutter while looking down.

"It's complicated.." Claire says as she takes my hand.

"My um..my parents made me date this guy because of reputation. They're..so strict and always expect the best from you, only one little mistake and I'm ground for weeks. When they found out I like Devon they didn't even let me say goodbye to her-"

"That's why you avoided me back then?" I ask softly, making her face fall.

"Yeah.." she mutters, so I squeeze her hand.

"I always thought I did something wrong.." I mumble while looking down.

"No no, you never did anything wrong. You were just..perfect. You always were." Claire tells me, which makes me smile a little.

"I'll break up with him, I swear. I just need to find a way to explain to my parents without them killing me." She adds and I smile while leaning in to give her a soft kiss.

She starts to smile at that as well and gently cups my cheek with her free hand. She gently brushes her thumb over my cheek and I close my eyes while leaning into her touch.

"We never even did anything. We never kissed, hold hands or anything like that. He always wanted to but I always rejected him. He probably did say stuff to his friends that weren't true." Claire says, making me open my eyes again.

"He's just a little bitch, who's mad you don't want him." I reply, which makes her chuckle a little.

"Um..I'll go back downstairs. Just come when you're finished." Mom says before getting up and we both nod.

"And just so you know..Lauren and I are pretty popular too in the music industry. Maybe just tell that your parents." She adds before leaving and I smile at that.

"You were my first kiss, you know.." Claire suddenly says, making me look at her immediately.

"I know I'm not yours and that's okay but..I'm really glad it was you." She adds and my face softens at that.

"Um..actually you were mine too."