100

Knock knock.

Slowly waking up, you let a brief stream of light light up your eyes. It was already morning? It felt like you didn't get any sleep at all. Letting off a small yawn, you tried to take a few blankets off of you. For some reason, you were warmer than usual...

... oh no. It seems you had a visitor from last night that you completely forgot about.

As for whoever was at your door, There were a few possibilities too. For one, it could be Ieri-Senpai making sure you're not sleeping in to miss class, or it could be Geto-Senpai wondering where Satoru went. Either way, you couldn't let them see who was currently occupying your bed in his boxers.

Luckily, Satoru was still asleep. You wouldn't trust him to keep it down if he was awake, so you'll leave him be for now. Getting up out of your bed, you tactfully pulled the covers over the boy to disguise him as a lump. That should do it!

Quickly shaking out your hair, you straightened out your PJ's to look as inconspicuous as possible. After a few more seconds, you finally answered the door.

"Yaga-Sensei?"

"Good morning, Y/n. My sincerest apologies for disturbing you so early, but we have a second grade mission that's a bit urgent. You've been assigned to head out immediately."

"Second...grade?" You raised your eyebrow. It has only been a day since you've decided to stay here full time, so you're surprised you got the clearance to go on any missions this early. Let alone, a second grade mission. "Sensei I don't think I'm qualified."

"Well," Yaga scratched the back of his head. "You are a special grade. That makes you more than qualified for now."

You blinked. Frankly, it was too early in the morning for this reveal. "A-A special grade?!" You stammered, "Sensei there's no way!"

You expected him to laugh and claim it was a joke, but that just didn't happen. He was just as serious as ever. "After explaining your circumstances and some external interference, they made a decision to classify you as a special grade. The higher-ups will be keeping you under exclusive supervision for the time being."

This was too sudden for you to fully process, but you tried to anyways. "...Interference?"

He nodded. "From the Gojo Clan. Sato-"

Speak of the devil. Just then, the little lump of sheets on your bed decided to make his debut. Stretching his arms over his head, he let off a big yawn before turning his head towards your visitor. "Oh, hi Yaga-Sensei!"

...

Your face went red.

"It's not what it looks like!" You gasped, immediately standing infront of Satoru to block him. "I didn't... we didn't..."

No matter what you said, Yaga-Sensei would probably not believe you. The sight before him was hard to disprove. "I don't want to know."

You kept on stammering to try to fix the whole situation, but Satoru just snickered in the background. That didn't help at all.

"Anyways, I understand this is your first mission in this timeline. I'm not sure if the procedure has changed at all in the future, so let me know if you have any questions." Sensei wrapped it up before swiftly making his exit. Who could really blame him for wanting to get out of there quickly?

After Yaga left, you turned to Satoru face completely red. Whether it was from embarrassment or anger it was hard to tell for sure, but Satoru seemed to glance over it all the same.