I'm Ready - 12th February

It was the feeling of infinity and forever. It's the feeling of fresh summer breeze going straight to my face as they make my hair fly. It's the feeling of instant craving when you drown yourself in the ocean and come back with the same view. It's the tickling sensation and laughter when you walk or run on the grass with bare feet. It's so much more.

I was so infatuated with the idea of you. Yet I fell intensely in love when I knew you deeper and had you. The first impression stayed; you were still intelligent, independent, and determined. Just right now, I saw your vulnerability for the first time. And you think you don't deserve my love for it. However, in reality, I thought it was brave of you to admit it and risk losing me. You wouldn't fail me, ever. I figured that I was finally with the right guy. You will always be the right guy, no matter how vulnerable we get.

I saw your naked truths along with your painful scars and bruises. It was all that I had to see to know that this day would come. And I was ready for it. I am so ready for it. I'm so ready to be your best friend. I'm prepared to hear it all, to carry your weights with you, and to lift them up with you. I'm ready to be there no matter what time it is. I'm ready to be with you every single step of the way. I'm gonna be here, whether you like it or not, but because I know you need me and that's enough.

You may not want to share them with me yet, and you may not know what's making me stay, but what's important is I'm here whenever you're ready and when you ask why I'm still here.