C8 Waste ye xuan?

To Ye Xuan, bullying Liu'er was bullying him. He swore to take revenge, and to return it double.

After that, he walked out the door and headed towards the Zuixian House.

He had also heard that Chen Song liked to eat at Zuixian House. If nothing unexpected happened, he should be able to find his.

Not long after, Ye Xuan arrived at this restaurant called Zuixian House. Before he even went in, he heard a burst of carefree laughter coming from the second floor.

Ye Xuan had seen Chen Song before, so he had heard his voice before. This laughter, was definitely from Chen Song.

However, the voice of the person Chen Song conversed with was very familiar to Ye Xuan as well. This person was actually Ye Zhang's son, and also Ye Xuan's cousin, Ye Kai!

Ye Kai was the same age as Chen Song, but they were only in the early fourth stage of the Martial Dao.

"This Ye Kai, when did he hook up with Chen Song?" Ye Xuan was a little surprised, and then walked upstairs.

The second floor of Zuixian House was filled with private rooms. He looked for the source of the voice, but before he even entered, he heard Chen Song's voice coming from inside.

"Hahaha, I never thought that after Ye Xuan's trash Dantian was destroyed, Lin Family immediately rescinded the marriage. That damned old man Lin Ming, when my father came over to propose marriage, he actually ignored him. "

"I never thought either, who asked that unlucky Ye Xuan to lose all his cultivation, but that Lin Xue'er was very mysterious, and was said to be extremely beautiful, if I could marry her, it would definitely be great."

"Ai, Brother Ye, be careful not to say that. I have already been accepted as a disciple by a mysterious and powerful sect's Strongman. My future prospects are limitless."

"What's there to be afraid of? I heard that Lin Xue'er has already left the Lianyun City.

"Be careful not to sail a ship for ten thousand years, let's talk about this trash, Ye Xuan. Brother Ye might not know this, but just now when Brother Ye was still in the future, my maid saw his maid and ruthlessly humiliated her. To be honest, that trash, Ye Xuan, had pretty good luck. He actually had such a beautiful maid, and he doesn't know how to cherish things.

Chen Song had not finished speaking in his room, but Ye Xuan, who was outside the door, could no longer sit still, and directly kicked the door.

"Clang!"

This door could not withstand the kick of his fifth stage Martial Dao, so he immediately fell inside and directly smashed into the dining table.

"How dare you, who is it?"

Chen Song, who was in the room, jumped out of his chair, but just as he reacted, he saw that someone had rushed in front of him and grabbed his throat, lifting him up.

Who was so bold as to grab the Chen Family by the neck?

Ye Kai was so shocked that when he walked to the side and saw the person's face, his mouth could almost fit a chicken egg.

Wasn't the person who rushed into the room the trash Ye Xuan that they were discussing just now?

"You deserve to die!"

Both of Ye Xuan's eyes surged with a furious roar, and he directly slapped him.

Pow!

The slap was extremely loud, Chen Song covered his face with his hand, looking startled, he was unable to react to who the person pinching him was.