C1 Transit

"Someone come quickly, someone come quickly! Young Master cut her wrist and committed suicide, someone come quickly!"

When Ye Xuan woke up, he found himself on a huge bed.

"Oh, my head is dizzy!"

Ye Xuan sat up.

At this moment, waves of intense pain came from his wrist, causing him to be unable to stop himself from frowning. He looked over and noticed that his left wrist had already been wrapped into a dumpling.

"Holy shit, what is this?" Ye Xuan was a little confused, but he could feel that his left wrist was injured.

However, at the next moment, his eyes suddenly opened wide. He felt a large amount of memories suddenly appearing in his head.

Profound Yang Empire, Southern Cyanwood Forest, Lianyun City, the young master of the Ye Family, Ye Xuan

This memory stimulated his brain, causing him to grit his teeth and let out an unfathomable, blood-curdling scream.

After a long while, the veins on his forehead were retracted.

"What's going on? Did I transmigrate?"

Ye Xuan felt the memory in his head, and quickly crawled down the bed to look in the mirror, and discovered that the owner of this body looked exactly the same as him, even the sunburned black pigment.

He vaguely remembered what happened before he transmigrated.

At that time, he was still reading novels on a website called Pingyao. The lights on the ceiling suddenly flickered, as if something big was about to happen in a movie. However, what happened the next moment was still fresh in his mind.

The lights on the ceiling went out, and then the thirty-inch monitor in front of him, which he had bought for a huge sum of money, began to rumble into it like a vacuum cleaner.

The instant noodles, mouse, keyboard, and mobile phone were all sucked into the display. In the end, even Ye Xuan was unable to escape from it, he could clearly hear the sizzling sounds of electric currents, which were exceptionally ear-piercing.

"Did I really transcend over? Or am I dreaming?" Ye Xuan was a little unsure.

Just as he was about to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming, the sound of footsteps came from outside the door, followed by a petite figure.

"Young Master, you're awake!"

The one who spoke was a girl around twelve or thirteen years old. She was tall and slender, and her face was so delicate that it seemed as though it was natural.

Just as Ye Xuan turned around, a memory immediately floated up. It was her personal maid, Liu'er.

Before Ye Xuan could say anything, his stomach suddenly felt as if ten thousand needles had stabbed into it. This sudden pain almost made him pass out.

Now, Ye Xuan was sure that he had definitely transmigrated.

"Ah!"

Ye Xuan screamed.

"Young Master, quickly lie down!"

Seeing that, Liu'er rushed to help him to the side of the bed, saying at the same time: "Young Master, your Dantian is broken, you have lost all your cultivation, it would be better to rest in bed for a while now."

"What?" With his dantian shattered, his cultivation lost? " Ye Xuan was a little flabbergasted. After sensing it carefully, he realised that he had gained an additional ability to see inside.