C20 I want chen song dead!

"Are you serious?"

The Ye Family asked in surprise.

"That's right, I am indeed in the middle of the fifth stage of the Martial Dao, Qingqing can testify!" Ye Xuan nodded solemnly. Actually, he was already at the peak of the fifth stage of Martial Dao, but he was currently extremely cautious, so it was best for him to keep a low profile.

"Un, I can testify that he is indeed in the middle of the fifth stage of Martial Dao, and, he is also ..." Xue Qingqing had not finished speaking when he was interrupted by Ye Xuan.

Ye Zhang and the four clan elders did not think much of it.

"Haha, the heavens have truly blessed my Ye Family. Fifteen years old, middle stage of the fifth stage of the Martial Dao. In the future, she might even be able to reach the eighth or ninth stage of the Martial Dao!" The Second Presbyter of Family of the Ye Family, the two Elder s, laughed heartily.

"Wait!"

Before anyone else could speak, Ye Xuan growled, and everyone's attention was on him.

"I don't think I said anything about returning to the Ye Family, right?" Ye Xuan squinted and glanced at the five of them.

"You ..." The second Elder's laughter suddenly stopped as she pointed at Ye Xuan.

"Hmph, I clearly remember your expressions back then. Now that I have recovered my strength, do you think I will return to the Ye Family so easily?" Ye Xuan said in the same ice-cold tone as before.

Ye Xuan was also a person with a temper, even if it was his own family, he could not compromise.

None of you are fools, they could all hear the hidden meaning behind Ye Xuan's words.

Immediately, Ye Zhang asked: "Then, how are you going to return to the Ye Family?"

He could hear that there was a condition for Ye Xuan to return.

"Yes, we can agree to any conditions." Immediately, the clan elders responded.

"Simple."

Ye Xuan immediately extended his hand and said: "Five million silver!"

Hiss!

As his voice fell, everyone in the audience sucked in a breath of cold air.

Five million silver taels was truly an exorbitant sum!

"Ye Xuan, you aren't joking right?" Ye Zhang asked in disbelief.

Five million silver was equivalent to two months of Ye Family's income.

"Uncle, do you think I'm joking? Or do you think my aptitude is not worth five million silver taels? " Ye Xuan looked at the five of them.

"This ..."

Ye Zhang and the four clan elders looked at each other.

A fifteen year old who was at the middle stage of the fifth stage of the Martial Dao. This was definitely the first time it had appeared in the Lianyun City and even in the vast Southern Cyanwood Country, it was unlikely to be much.

Currently, the most powerful Strongman s were only at the seventh stage of the Martial Dao, and with Ye Xuan's aptitude, she would be able to reach the eighth or even ninth stage of the Martial Dao in the future. At that time, the Lianyun City would be under the Ye Family's rule.

"Alright, five million silver!" Ye Zhang immediately nodded.

But in the next moment, Ye Xuan's words stunned him yet again.