C11 Quick ascend

"The tenth stage of the Martial Dao, every stage can increase the strength by one hundred fifty kilograms, and any casual punch of mine has the strength of six to seven hundred kilograms. With the addition of the boost from the second grade Martial Arts, the Back Connecting Fist, I should be able to kill Demon Beast of the third stage and below with a single punch."

Ye Xuan said as he prepared to leave. This green haired pig did not have anything valuable, the entire corpse was probably worth more than 10 taels of silver.

However at this time, Ye Xuan's footsteps suddenly stopped, and he muttered: "A Devouring System can devour everything, then can this corpse of the Demon Beast be devoured as well?"

He came back, squatted down, and opened his mouth to inhale.

Sure enough, the green haired pig's body began to shrink before being devoured by him.

"It can actually devour and reap the benefits from the spirit energy. Haha, then wouldn't I be able to level up if I were to kill the Demon Beast crazily?" Ye Xuan was overjoyed. This was another way for him to level up.

However, this green haired pig's level was too low, the Devouring System's spirit energy feedback was not much, causing Ye Xuan to be unable to calculate, whether he should sell the corpse for money or directly devour it, he did not know which one would be more cost-effective.

However, direct engulfing was obviously more convenient.

"Sigh, devouring it with one's mouth is still quite shocking. If someone were to discover it, I'm afraid they would be treated as a monster and killed. It would be best to get three Devouring Points s earlier, so that we can have another hand that can devour the rest of the Devouring Points. "

Ye Xuan shook his head and then continued on his way.

Along the way, he had been looking around the Devouring System s and discovered many good things.

In addition to the cultivation techniques of this world, there were also some other things, such as magic and dou qi. However, these abilities required a specific bloodline, such as a mage's bloodline.

Ye Xuan felt that he should forget about it. These things were all science fictional, after all, this was a world of fantasy.

He headed inside alone, killing any Demon Beast he met.

"Rank 3 Demon Beast, Black Striped Panther, receive my punch!"

"Rank two Sharp Fang Wolf Demon Beast, receive my punch too!"

"Rank 3 Demon Beast Mighty Ox!"

Ye Xuan's whole body started to boil because every time he killed a Demon Beast, his strength would increase by a level. This was exactly the same as killing monsters to level up in the game.

However, the Devouring System was not omnipotent, the golden ball had only become his Dantian, so he did not use his Spirit Qi limitlessly.

In less than a day, Ye Xuan had already killed his way to the Sixth Mountain Range. There were quite a few third and fourth stage Demon Beast here, which made his levelling speed faster.

"At this rate, he should be able to break through to the middle of the fifth stage of the Martial Dao within three days."

Ye Xuan thought in his heart.

Previously, he estimated that it would take him 500,000 silver to level up. But now, in this Lianyun Eighteen Mountain Range, he only needed four days to earn around 100,000 silver a day.

Of course, this was just exchanging the Demon Beast and the silver.

If they really came in to earn money, they would have to leave after earning less than ten thousand taels of silver. After all, most Warrior would cut down their Demon Beast and keep them.