C14 Kill!

"Damn, this brat is so vigilant. The bag on his back is obviously for clothes. It must be used to fool people." The skinny man said carefully.

"That's right. However, that treasure sword of his is likely quite expensive. It should be an Inferior Grade weapon." The Knife Scar man's gaze was also quite vicious, seeing through everything with one glance.

"Then we ..." Glimmers danced in the skinny man's eyes.

A low rank mortal weapon was worth a hundred thousand taels of silver, and even if they entered the Eighteen Lian Yun Mountain Range once, it would only be worth ten thousand taels of silver. Killing a person would cost ten thousand silvers, even if there was no Heaven & Earth Ring, it would still be worth it.

"Sneak close to him. When he discovers us, we will kill him quickly. We won't give him any chance!" The Knife Scar guy tightened his grip on the blade in his hand.

"Alright!"

The skinny man nodded, then lowered his footsteps.

They estimated that Ye Xuan was only around fifteen years old. Even if the latter was a disciple of a clan, they would normally only be at the third level of Martial Dao, while the other was at the fourth level of Martial Dao.

As for the two of them, one was at the middle of the fourth stage of the Martial Dao and the other was at the Fourth Peak Level, so killing Ye Xuan was an easy task.

Ye Xuan who was about to turn around and leave also jogged a bit, but soon felt that something was wrong and immediately turned back.

He only saw that the skinny man and the Knife Scar man had instantly increased their speed and were charging towards him.

"Good heavens, you really want to kill me for my treasure. F * ck you, don't think that I'm easy to bully. Since you want to die, then I don't mind cutting you open!"

Ye Xuan's anger rose, although he had never personally killed before, the unlucky ghost had killed quite a few bandits before. Furthermore, this was a world where the strong preyed on the weak, if you did not kill someone, you would be killed.

With that, Ye Xuan pulled out his treasure sword and prepared to fight.

He could tell that both of them were around the fourth stage of the Martial Dao and he should be able to handle them.

In the tenth stage of the Martial Dao, every time there was a big breakthrough, the progress was huge. However, each level had three small realms. This gap was not very obvious, so there would often be geniuses that would jump ranks to challenge and defeat the strong.

Right now, although Ye Xuan was at a disadvantage in terms of numbers, his strength was much higher than the two of them. Before the two of them even got close, he had already directly launched an attack.

A few ordinary sword qi slashes flew towards the two of them. These sword qi slashes were not very strong, so they were scattered by the two men's weapons.

However, the faces of the two men instantly turned pale.

They had underestimated Ye Xuan!

"If he doesn't do it, he'll do it again and again. Kill him with everything we have!" The Knife Scar man snorted.

He could feel that Ye Xuan's strength was not ordinary. Just from those few slashes, the two of them probably did not have the ability to unleash that kind of attack.

"Unfortunate ghost can be considered a genius and has some understanding towards battles. Even though my cultivation realm is higher than the other party, I do not have the advantage in numbers. Thus, it is the best method to make the other party lose staff in an instant!"