Chapter Two

Six months ago :

Six months ago :

" Hey! " Amaya heard a sweet voice, it didn't take her a second to recognize the voice

" You are late. " Myra looked at her watch.

" I am sorry, How long you have been waiting? "

" I was waiting for you for half hour, How can you be so irresponsible? "

" I am really sorry, because of Aadya I am late. " she had already forgiven her sister when she mentioned her nephew.

" How is Mama ( Brother in law ) and Adya? " Amaya asked.

" They are good, by the way how is your life? "

" What about my life? It is in the same way as always. "

" I heard our parents found a match for you " Amaya looked at her sister for a second, she licked her lips in nervous, she knows that her sister won't let her off if she didn't tell.

" Yeah, they have. "

" What was your answer? " Myra asked

" I said yes, and the marriage is in One month. "

" WHAT? " Myra yelled gathering the attention of people who are in the cafe along with them.

" Shh, Don't yell " Amaya looked at everyone who is now looking at them and apologized quickly.

" Are you mad ?, What you have done? "

" Why are you like this Amaya? Always being a puppet, you are doing everything as they told you, They are controlling your life, for god's sake when are you going to live your life? " Myra looked helplessly at her.

" They are our parents, they are saying for our own good. " Amaya tried to convince her sister.

" Our good? " Myra scoffed.

" Don't forget, What they did to me! "

" Move in with us, we will take good care of you, come with me before everything gets ruined. " Myra spoke softly and Amaya shook her head as no.

" I can't do anything now, I gave them hope now I can't break that. "

" And they are our parents and we should re- " her sister cut her off in the middle.

" Respect them and their decisions. "

" I don't know what to do with you. "

" Myra, I am not strong as you, I am a coward. " Myra shook her head as no and spoke.

" No, you are strong, you are stronger than me, if I was in your place, I would have run away from long back. "

" Myra, we should be grateful for them, if they are not, we won't be here now, they have provided us with everything food, clothes, education everything, I should do this at least and this is my fate, and I have realized and accepted it a long back, Don't worry about me. "