Chapter Twenty Nine

Kindly read the previous chapter again to get the flow .

• A A D I T •

No one can understand how much I wish I could have met Amaya before, earlier than I met Aaira.

It might sound horrible to people, the thoughts I have for Amaya might make me look like a jerk.

Fuck it! I am a jerk.

I feel like I am in a endless pain and my heart is just like the animal thrashing against its cage.

I looked at Amaya who is now slept while watching the movie, which I have no idea what it is about. Heck! I don't even know how ended up here in our couch after my breakdown.

I remember nothing but her, how her eyes said she trusted me with every freaking cell she has, I remember how her words played with my heart.

You are never a monster.

Those words. A sentence, five words and fucking nineteen letters made my ache go away, It's like I need nothing but her, she is my safe zone and my safety.

How could I ever want to miss her? Let go of her?

My ponder gets interrupted by the woman who is the reason for my distress but also she is the one I adore. No one else.

I noticed her feeling uncomfortable due to position, I scooted close to her and placed her head on my shoulder.

Her hair stands falling on her face causing her to whine, I chuckled softly while removing her hair stands from her face.

I signed pulling her close to me, her head against my chest and my hands are on her hair.

I don't know how many minutes have passed since I've been staring at her like a creep but I love it. It gives me immense happiness to see her looking peaceful.

I saw her eyelids moving slowly, I looked at her eyelids eagerly to look at her eyes and to drown in them.

Her eyes speaks a lot, I feel enraptured whenever I am lost in those eyes.

Though my actions towards her may not be loud but the millions storms caused by her inside my head are loud and stronger than anything in this damn world.

She slowly opened her eyes unaware of her surroundings, she blinked as she saw him looking at her, she quickly raised her head from his shoulder and straightened her back.

• A U T H O R •

" How long I have been sleeping? " She asked Aadit as she saw the movie credits were playing on the television.

" Since a while. " He replied.

Everything was blur, her mind was blank due to the sleep, she couldn't even remember the movie she chose to play.

Suddenly what had happened earlier, the reality hit her with force, she snapped out and came to the reality.

She looks at him and he could feel her stare, he looked at and asked.

" Wanna say something? " She blinked.

" I...Are you ok ? " She moved closer and cupped his cheeks, he smiled pulling her close to him. He kept his hands on hers and leaned into her warmth.

" I am better than ever, Amaya.  "  And it's all because of you,  he wanted to say but he held back.

She watches him feeling uncertain, though she had numerous thoughts running inside her mind she kept it within her instead of letting it out.

" Is that the thing you wanna ask? " He asks again.  Somewhere he knows what she is thinking about and why she is hesitating to ask him but he wanted her to ask him herself, he wanted to feel her comfortable around him.

" Your father...was he the reason for your mother's suicide? " She asked, he took a sharp breath though he knows this was coming.

" I...I don't know and I don't wanna know " she felt that he sounded scared.

Yes, he is running away but somewhere it feels right to him. He doesn't want his father to be a murderer! He believes his father has nothing to do with his mother's suicide.

Amaya somehow felt like she was in Aadit's place yet different, her heart refund to hate her parents just like his. She felt immense amount of hatred towards her father when she sees through the eyes of a woman not through the eyes of daughter.

He cleared his throat snapping her from the thoughts.

" I am gonna get some water from the fridge " she watched him getting up from the couch and moving towards the kitchen.

While coming back he tripped on his way but balanced himself before looking down, he saw Amaya's ID card laying on the ground.

His fingers caressed her picture on their own and a smile tugged on his lips, his eyes moved towards the details of hers before stopping on her DOB.

He opened his phone to check the date, his eyes shot up open in surprise to see the date.

He shut his phone and kept in his sweatpants before cursing himself.

' Her birthday is tomorrow? ' The thought lingered in his mind.

If you want to ask Amaya or me a question, What would it be?

This booking going to end in few chapters.

I want 37+ votes for me to update the next chapter.

And also please do comment because sometimes I feel like I am failing and I don't fit to write books.