•4•

"Levi, do you hate me?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"What?"

"I asked if you hate me for what I did." (Y/N) asks him again.

"Do we have to talk about this now?"

"When will we get the chance to?"

Levi sighs as he clenches his fists. "I don't know how I feel. I thought I hated you but now you're here.."

He pauses turning away once more. "That's all I'm saying."

"I don't expect you to like me." The (H/C) haired female says softly as she played with her hands. "I was so awful for doing that to you, and for what? A man who wants nothing to do with me.."

Levi clenched his jaw and stayed quiet as he allowed (Y/N) to talk.

"I regret it all, thinking back, i truly could of brought you with me." She pauses as she allows the truth of everything to sink in. "I was too hung up on what could of been that I didn't think about what I had. I still had you."

"Let's talk about this another time, we have to join the others back on the cart." He dismisses her though he truly seemed like he was waiting for those words for a long time.

—————————

On the ride, Hange explained the history of Rod Reiss and the Reiss family as Levi and (Y/N) added in as much information about Kenny as possible. He was still quite a mystery to them both, during their time together, he revealed very little about himself.

(Y/N) was hating how everything was seeming to turn out, Kenny being an enemy of Levi and the new friends she had made wasn't what she wanted. She just hoped that he would even listen to her now.

The cart suddenly comes to a hault at the Reiss chapel, everyone begins to take equipment and bring it with them. Before she can enter, Levi stops (Y/N).

"Remember what I said, If you're not with our plan, you're on your own and try and stay out of our way."

She nods as Levi removes his hand from her shoulder allowing her to pass through. Hange held a light as she investigated the area in through detail. She moves a rug to which dust flies off but underneath a trapdoor is revealed.

"A hidden trapdoor." She announces to the group as Levi and (Y/N) crouch beside it. "Eren and the enemy must be through here."

Hange suddenly looks unsure of herself. "I just hope I predicted the layout down there correctly."

(Y/N) picks up her blades gripping them tightly, her heart began to race, yet again Kenny was so close to be found by her again.

"So then, is everyone prepared to get their hands dirty?" Levi asks the group as everyone looked determined, ready to fight whatever happens down there. "Looks that way."

Levi goes down the trapdoor first as everyone follows close behind, (Y/N) had to get to Kenny before he did, otherwise she wouldn't get a chance to speak with him.

———————————

Everyone rushes in as Sasha sets the barrels they had been making on fire, (Y/N) manages to drift from the group among the smoke in search of Kenny.

She grapples from wall to wall as she hears Levi yell that there is thirty five enemies down here. (Y/N) is in the air when she then hears Kenny's yell, she pauses and lands on one of the leges on the pillars. She searches around frantically for him but it's too late, Levi had found him first.

"Yo, Levi." She hears him again as she grapples down to get closer.

The two are already in a duel when she reaches them and Kenny fires a shot that just barely misses Levi. She needed to do something but with the two of them trying to kill each other, she wasn't sure how to get between them.

Through their quick movements and close shots, (Y/N) really admired just how well Kenny trained Levi, he may be even better than Kenny.

Kenny suddenly begins to grapple away from Levi as (Y/N) ceases this opportunity. She grapples close behind him as he hears the sound of the grapples he turns around to shoot when he realises it's her. He loses his flow and misses his grapple as he tumbles to the ground. (Y/N) landed beside him as Kenny began to fix his hat.

"You just don't know when to give up, do you sweetheart?" He sighs about to get up when (Y/N) places her blade against his throat. "What? Are you going to kill me?"

"I want the truth, I want to know that everything I've done hasn't been for nothing, I know you care for me deep down no matter what you say. Your reaction says enough."

"If you already know, why are you bugging me so much? What do you want?"

Tears begin to form in (Y/N)'s eyes but they didn't fall she just gripped her blade tighter and pressed it harder against his neck. "I just want you, why don't you understand?"

Kenny says nothing but in one quick move, knocks (Y/N)'s blade from her hand and before she could react, pulls her into a hug. She wraps her arms around him tightly finally being in his arms again. She grips onto his shirt. "You could of done that the whole time couldn't you?"

Kenny chuckles. "Of course I could of. I just thought I'd entertain you for a little bit."

The two of them were lucky to of not been interrupted yet but they didn't seem to care, in that moment it was just the two of them.

"Fuck I missed you." Kenny admits as (Y/N) suddenly pulls back.

"You still haven't told me why you left in the first place." She states angrily as Kenny suddenly becomes aware again of where the two of them were.

He says nothing shutting her off with a kiss. His hand held her neck gently as (Y/N) reluctantly allowed him to kiss her despite knowing it was a distraction from what she said.

He pulls away continuing to hold her attempting to take her all in again, he wasn't sure when he would be able to do this again.

"Stop trying to distract me from what I was saying." She tells him as Kenny sighs.

"You want the truth?"