Prologue

November 6, 2017

"How much longer?" The leader of the TBO asksed as he eyed the big water tank. His hair was white and it looked like half of it already fell out, his eyes grey as a storm as they were settled in his usual hard glare. He wore a white scientist coat with a white work shirt and a black tie with black pants.

"Not much longer, '' Judith, his second in command, replied. Her hair was ginger and came up to her shoulders with her bangs covering her eyebrows, her green eyes. She wore a white long button up t-shirt and a black pencil skirt. With her arms crossed over her chest as she eyed the big water tube.

"But considering how we started in mid october. I would say we're going pretty fast." She replied while still looking at the water tank, but she was not looking at the water. She was looking at the tall big blob slowly turning into a child.

"Not fast enough" He huffed

.

.

.

january 12, 2018 - 10:00 am

Cold, all I felt was Cold it felt like I was wrapped up in a cold blanket. Where am I, Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I? Who am I?. Think who I am.

I thought about trying to find some memories. But nothing. I started to panic, Who am I? I thought Breathing more heavily than before. Who am I I thought tossing and turning who am I I thought the cold long and forgotten as all I could feel was panic.

Open my eyes, All I wanted to do was open but I couldn't. I tossed and I turned as my arms tried to break free from the cold blanket. All I want to do is open my eyes.

Open my eyes I thought trying again and again as I kept on tossing and turning.

Open my eyes, open my eyes, OPEN MY EYES

I opened my eyes, But immediately regretted it as I felt the water connect with them sending a slight sting. I tried to focus as the first thing I saw was a blurry figure rushing out the door as a few other people in white clothes were looking at me.

Someone shouted something But I couldn't figure out what. Suddenly I felt tired really tired as I slowly close my eyes I felt too arms slowly lift me up.

Who am I?

.

.

.

january 12, 2018 - 01:24 pm

"Hecter, Sir she's awake!" I heard a girl's hushed voice as I slowly went in out of consciousness. "Why isn't she fully grown?" A man shouted.

"I don't know Sir" The same girl from before replied, it wasn't long enough until I opened my eyes to be met with a bright light making me flinch back.

I looked around confused. "Can you hear me? '' A Strange man with white hair asked, he was next to a girl with ginger hair and two bodyguards behind them holding guns.

"W-where a-a-am I-i" I looked at him Confused. Where am I?

"You're at the TBO," the white haired man replied. I looked at him confused before looking around the room. The TBO?. What was the TBO? I thought. As I went to sit up my neck touched a silver chain the was wrapped around my neck making me slam back down.

"W-wha-at" I stuttered, my breath getting heavier and heavier. I felt like I was gonna panic again. Where was I? I thought. I looked down to see my arms and legs chained up to a medical bed.

"Hey-hey Calm down" The white haired man said, walking toward the bed I was strapped on. "You're safe" He whispered as he brought his hands up to touch my face. But somehow I knew he was lying.

"Your LYING"I growled, the lights went off and on as I felt my eyes glow a dark purple.

"Judith, bring me the needle" He turned as the ginger haired woman gave him the needle looking at the lights turning off and on. He turned back to me, needle in hand as I leaned backwards trying to get away from him.

"GO AWAY '' I shouted as the room started to shake, making the bodyguards point the guns at me. I looked at them as the white haired man quickly Injected me with the needle.

"Ahh" I winced as I felt the liquid hit my body, the room stopped shaking and the lights went back to normal. I Suddenly felt very very tired, I tried to keep myself awake but I couldn't.

As I slowly closed my eyes I heard the voice of the white haired man.

"Extraordinary, only a couple after her birth and she already possesses such powerful mutant Abilities" he said.

"What shall we name her" Judith asksed. "0012" The white haired man replied

.