Chapter 5 - drawing with dad

0012 P.O.V

"Hello, Reeva." Lorna paused before nodding to me. "Guess who's awake."

I eyed Reeva up and down as she sent me a friendly smile. There was something off about her. I didn't know what it was but I sent a friendly smile back not wanting to be rude.

"It is good to see you awake." Reeva turned to Lorna. "Lorna, can I speak to you in private?"

"Sure." Lorna nodded. "Hey kid, do you like to draw?"

"Yeah." I smiled as Lorna turned picking up a sketching pad and some pencils from the couch giving them to me with a smile.

"Here you can play with that for a while. Me and Reeva will be back in a moment."

I nodded happily drawing in the sketching pad as Lorna and Reeva walked out of the room.

.

.

.

3rd P.O.V

"How long has she been awake?" Reeva asked as Lorna locked the door to her room.

"I don't know." Lorna shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest. "An hour or two."

"Well, did you tell Andrew?"

"I tried to but he left his phone here." Lorna replied

Reeva opened her mouth but before she could make anything out they heard the elevator ring.

"Who are you?" They heard 0012 say as they rushed out of the room.

.

.

.

0012 P.O.V

"Who are you?" I asked looking up from the drawing I was making to the four people that came out of the elevator. There were three girls who looked the same and one guy who looked like me but with white hair.

Lorna and Reeva rushed in. "I think we should leave Andrew and his daughter alone." Reeva said coming out of her defence position when she realised there was no danger here.

I looked at Lorna with wide eyes as everyone slowly left the room quietly asking if he was my dad. Lorna nodded with a small encouraging smile before leaving with everyone else.

My dad looked at me for a second before slowly walking forward. "Hello."

"Hello." I greeted back shyly before taking a deep breath. "D-do you like to draw."

"Yes. I do." He smiled as I ripped a page out of the sketch book and gave it to him with a pencil.

I sent him a shy smile as he sat down to text me.

"You're good at drawing. Do you draw often?" He asked after a minute of awkward silence.

"Thank you and yes I do." I nodded. "It's one of my favourite things to do."

"I have a lot of paper and colouring pencils in my room." He said. "Do you want to use them?"

I gasped as I looked at him with a smile. I do remember seeing all sorts of art things in the room I woke up in, that must have been his room.

"I can use them." I said with excitement. I never was allowed to use the art stuff back at the lab.

"Yes." He laughed. "You can use them."

"Right now." I sat up

"Yes." he smiled with a nod. "Right now."

"Well come on then." I said, grabbing his hand before running towards the room.

"You're so slow, daddy." 

A/n I'm back again and I have so many ideas for the next few chapters and I am sorry if updating has been slow but I hope you liked this chapter.