Chapter 6 - New names

Andy P.O.V

"You're so slow, daddy."

I froze as my mind kept on repeating the same sentence. I felt myself smile with pride.

She called me dad, my daughter called me dad

"Dad, dad." A slight tug on my arm pulled me out of my trance. I looked down to find two doe eyes looking back at me.

"Are you ok?" She asked

"Mmm." I nodded "Just fine, I'll race you to my room." I said before running down the hall.

"No fair." I heard her whine before she chased after me. I purposely slowed down as I came closer and closer to my room giving my daughter enough time to run in front of me.

"I win." She smugly smiled

.

.

.

I watched as my daughter drawed a picture with some of my crayons with a smile on my face.

"Hey-." I stopped clothing my mouth as I slowly realised I didn't even know her name.

I didn't know my daughters own name

"Hey." I awkwardly cleared my throat. "W-what's your name." I said rather shamefully. I didn't even know my daughter's name.

"0012." She replied, still not looking up from the drawing she was making.

"0012." I blinked

"Yeah it's the only name I was given."

'The only name she was given.' I clenched my fist at the thought that they didn't even bother to give my daughter an actual name.

"Well." I clenched my jaw trying to look as calm as possible. "How about we give you a new name."

"What about ophie?"

"No"

"Sofia."

"Next"

"Jo."

"Jo mama." She chuckled

"Mm Dog."

"No." She laughed as she shook her head

"Fine, how about Lydia." I asked, watching My daughter think about it before nodding.

"Yeah, I like lydia." She smiles

"Well Lydia it is then." I smiled with a nod feeling slightly proud of myself and she did fit the name.

Lydia Strucker 

.

A/N I know this chapter was really short but I had to give you guys something