𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛

Hiccup watched as the dragon fell in the forest, he paused for a moment, to let what just happened to sink in. He hit it. "Oh, I hit it! YES! I HIT IT! Did anybody see that?" he yelled in happiness, but it was short-lived as a Monstrous Nightmare climbed from behind and crushed Hiccup's bola launcher.

Hiccup turned and sighed, "Except for you." He said, then booked it, screaming as the dragon chased him down. What he didn't expect was his father to hear him. Nope, Stoick heard his son's shrill cries from the hill, which caught Stoick's attention. He was hoping to see his son obey Gobber's Orders of staying in the blacksmith shop, but no. He had to watch his son being chased by a Monstrous Nightmare. He looked at the Vikings and said, "DO NOT let them escape!" He said, running off to get his son out of danger....again.

Hiccup's attempt to throw the winged beast off his tail was exceedingly low. He turned to see the dragon about ready to torch his ass, but quickly ran behind a pole, as the dragon let out a hot breath of fire. Just as flames reach around the corner. He looked behind it and on the other side, but just as the Nightmare reached to get Hiccup. Stoick jumped in just in time to punch the beast, then backed up getting ready to defend himself. The winged beast tried to breathe fire, but coughed up only a few drops of flaming liquid instead, having exhausted its shots. Stoick flexed his muscles and said,

"Your all out." Before promptly landing punches and a good kick, soon the dragon quickly retreated to the herd. The burnt pole soon gave weight and collapsed the torch tumbled down into the village, leaving ruins in its wake.

"Oh, and there's one more thing you need to know..."

The torch rolled onto some Nadders, that Stoick had netted from earlier, freeing them. The dragons managed to escape, hauling off with most of Berk's food and livestock.

"Sorry, Dad. Okay, but I hit a Night Fury." Hiccup quickly said.

۞۞۞۞۞۞

Lucan looked over as the dragon flew to the cart putting most of the food in and some carrying the sheep, and cows.

"Where's Nyx?" He asked himself, "Where's my little sister!" He went on. He flew around to the dragons, hoping that you were hiding somewhere. But he couldn't find you. Nor your dragon.  He flew overhead looking out for you, but he didn't see you anywhere.

He was conflicted,  he remember the promise you and him made, no matter what on any raid that you did with the herd, you and he would never be left behind. Dead or alive. He looked down, the sub was rising the whole town might be awake, and he couldn't risk being caught out in the open. Gods, he could only pray that you were okay. "I'll be back as soon as I can after winter." He promised to himself. 

As the herd flew off,  his mind went back to an old memory of you both when you two were younger.

"Brother, you promise, you have my back?"  You asked him, as you were getting ready for your first flight, the only 8-year-old Lucan smiled at his little sister,  "Yes of  course (Y/N) I'll always have your back."  He said ruffling your (h/l/c) he smiled and said,  "No matter where you are, no matter what happens to you, I will never leave you behind." He promised to you.

Lucan felt ashamed of himself, leaving you to fend for yourself. But he could only stuff down the guilt as the dragons flew farther and farther away from the isle of Berk. He looked back and took a deep breath, "I swear, I'll be back for her." He said, but his thoughts were cut off from a ringing in his ears, his eyes glowed white, and his mind blanked,

"The Titan of death awaits his fill. Feed him our offerings."  He said in a hypnotic tone.

۞۞۞۞۞۞