𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

(Reader)'s POV

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest, as the Nightfury, jumped down into a clearing in the forest.

I fell off as the sudden landing threw me to the rock. I groaned as I staggered to get up. I held my gut, it had been only a few hours, and my stomach wasn't hurting because of the Nightfury.

No it was my encounter with the human boy, or girl. It sounded like a girl, but their built looked like a guy.

I held my gut, and puked out the last remains of whatever was in my stomach, the Nightfury hummed and looked at her, cooing in a "What's wrong with you?" Kind of way,

"We're stuck!" I yelled after puking out the last remains of my gut. Flapping my wings floating up to  out, but it was kinda hopeless, my injured wing bone was hurting. I groaned in pain, and fell back down.

I looked down and checked for my shadow, Dreamseer was there, but it started to fade out. "Dream?" I said in a weary voice, a light cooing sound, hand had snuck around me and nudged me lightly, "We can't leave him." I said turning back to the Nightfury, "It's our duty, till the herd comes back we'll get him up and going." Dream wasn't having it, but curled up next to me  and let a purr. "We need to get you food." I said

۞۞۞۞۞۞

He didn't remember how he brought himself home,  but he entered the house quietly, and spotted his father doing something near the fire. He tried to quietly sneak past him, and get to his room but his father caught him.

"Hiccup."

Stoick's voice was soft and rough, as if he wanted to inform Hiccup of something. Hiccup's stomach dropped, he didn't want to speak to his father about killing dragons anymore, he was long past it now, he couldn't even kill a downed dragon and rider.

"Dad! Uh..."

Slowly Hiccup crept down, "I have to talk to you, Dad."

"I need to speak with you too, son." Stoick replied.

A moment of silence held the two, before both rambled at the same time.

"I've decided I don't want to fight dragons."

"I think it's time you learn to fight dragons."

"What?"

Stoick looked at his son, and said, "You go first."

The scrawny boy shook his head, "No, no, you go first."

Stoick nodded, "Alright. You get your wish. Dragon Training. You start in the morning."

Hiccup could've passed out, panic shot through his body, as he tried to take back his wish of dragon training, "Oh, man, I should've gone first! Uh, 'cause I was thinking, you know, we have a surplus of dragon-fighting Vikings," he said making punching gestures, "But do we have enough... bread-making Vikings, or small home repair Vikings--?" He went on but Stoick interrupted him,

"You'll need this." He said, lifting up easily and passed it to Hiccup, who almost collapsed to the weight of the axe.

"I don't want to fight dragons." Hiccup stammered out.