MHA Dabi x Reader

-Credit to the artist for the amazing art of Dabi cuz it hella sexy-

-I dedicate this to my friend who helped me with editing it, thank you you're amazing-

It was Toga's birthday and she decided to go to a club with LOV for the night. Dabi and I decided to go in black formal outfits. I wore a tight black dress and the necklace Dabi gave me for Valentine's day. The heart-shaped ruby pendant glinted in the light. I looked at the small gold tag next to it and read the engraved words- "My Flame."

I turned around to leave the bedroom and saw Dabi standing in the doorway. He was wearing a black button up shirt and black slacks to match. A thick chain necklace hung around his exposed chest. Goddamn, he was hot.

"Little mouse..." he rasped at me, "Damn you look sexy." He walked towards me slowly, placing his hands on my waist once he was in reach. "I almost don't want to go now." I wrapped my arms around him and he drew his head to mine, our lips connecting. He bit my lip gently and pushed his tongue into my mouth, sweetening the kiss. As much as I was enjoying this, we had a party to get to. I unwrapped my arms from his neck and placed them on his shoulders, pushing him away.

"Oh princess, you don't want to be like that now." By the tone of his voice, he was pretty annoyed with me. He'd just have to deal with it.

(10 minutes later)

As the limo pulled up all of us got in. Instead of sitting next to Dabi, I sat next to Twice and Toga. The whole car ride, Dabi kept eyeing me. As the limo pulled up to the club we all got out. Entering the club, flashing lights, dancing people, the strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes burning. As I took Toga's hand, we walked over to the dance floor leaving the guys alone.

Dancing together for a while and then accidentally losing her. Dabi was at the bar drinking, the alcohol only made the anger worse. As I was looking for Toga in the crowd a hand had wrapped around my waist.

"Hello beautiful" It was, Hawks. I have only known for a while. He was a friend of Dabi's but you didn't know much about him other than he was smoking hot. As I made eye contact with Dabi you can see the rage flowing through his face. As he took another sip of his drink he just stared. As I started to dance with Hawks things became spicier by the minute.

From just casual dancing to grinding on each other. The whole time I never broke eye contact with Dabi he didn't look angry, he looked pleased. And he mouthed, "Continue". I stopped dancing with Hawks and stomped over to Dabi. Grabbing the collar of his shirt and angrily kissing him. "You come dance with me." I said in a fierce tone.

Taking a shot of liquor and dragging Dabi to the dance floor. Slowly grinding my hips on his. With a short amount of time he grabbed my hips and started to press harder. He dragged me off of the dance floor and pinned me against the wall. "Little naughty mouse, you were doing that on purpose weren't you. Starting with breaking the kiss in the bedroom, not sitting next to me in the limo and then even dancing with my childhood friend." He grabbed my neck harshly, almost choking me.

Aggressively kissing me, adding tongue to making it passionate. His tongue hitting the back of my throat. He had pulled away. "All fun and games until I get pissed off.

-the end-