☁️ Sanji x Reader

Umm so yeah I have an obsession with this man but it's fine
~
It was around dinner time and I was already feeling tired. I was playing games with Luffy, Ussop and Chopper all day. Somehow we also got Zoro to play with us but that was scary. I wonder what Sanji had cooked up for dinner it tonight? My thoughts were stopped by screaming. "MEATT!!" I swear he is always screaming about meat or being the pirate king but it's okay he's the best captain. Chopper and Ussop followed behind him running to the kitchen. "EVERYONE ITS DINNER TIME!" Sanji had called from the kitchen. I love his voice so much. I could listen to it any day. Might I say music to my ears. I look up to see Sanji leaning in the doorway. "Lost in your thoughts again Y/n." He said with a smirk on his face. I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. "Come on it's time for dinner. Need you to stay healthy pretty lady." He wasn't being his normal love tornado he was actually genuine. I started walking up the stairs, being greeted by Sanji once I got to the top. "Take my hand dear." Looking at his hand for a second it I took it in mine. Interlocking our fingers I could feel the warmth of it against my cold skin that I hadn't noticed until now.

Walking in to see everyone already eating and enjoying themselves. Sanji led me to to wear he had worked most of the day making the delicious smelling food. I felt an emptiness where his hand should had been as he let go of it. "Here you go Y/n." He had said handing me the plate of food. Sitting on one of the stools I had started to eat. Sanji had took a seat next to me clearly watching me eat his food. I look over him to see a gentle smile on his face. "How is it love?" "It's delicious Sanji. But why aren't you eating?" He looked at me slightly shocked. He had covered his face with one hand and looked down clearly avoiding eye contact. "I prefer watching people enjoy my food." It was muffled but I could still hear him loud and clear. A smile was brought to my lips. "Aww your so kind." I ruffled his hair with my hand. He then put his head on the table. The tip of his ears turning pink. HOW CUTE!

After taking a few more bites I was done with my food. I had gotten up to go and wash my dish. Before I could get to the sink I was stopped my Sanji. "I will not let a lady especially mine to do the dishes." He said sternly while grabbing my wrist. "It's just a plate. This is barely work just let me help you clean." Sanji let go of my wrist a look of defeat plastered on his face. He soon came back with a pile of plates. Handing them to me and taking a place on my left to dry the plates. Soon enough the whole kitchen and dinning area was clean. As I was about to finish cleaning the counter I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. His hot breathe on the croke of my neck. A light kiss applied to my skin leaving shivers down my spine and goosebumps all over. "Thank you for all the help." The vibration of his words against my neck was soothing. I loved it. "Of course Sanji. I love spending time with you." Letting go of me so I could finish cleaning my area.

Once done we walked out onto the deck to the beautiful sight of the night sky. It was peacefully quite. I guess what seemed to be about only 30 minutes cleaning with Sanji was more than just that. Everybody was already asleep in their quarters. Looking up to see the stars bright in the sky and the moon was clear as day. It was mesmerizing I couldn't help but stare at the wonderful sight in front of me. "Spacing off again are we, Y/n-chan?" After being slightly startled I was back into reality. Looking to the side to see Sanji staring at me with a smile on his beautiful lips. "Would you rather me look at you?" Leaning my arm against the railing to prop my head on my hand. Sanji had started to blush as I stared at him. "T...that's not what I meant darling." Smirking at the lovely display. "Then what did you mean? Tell me honey." Walking closer to him pulling back his hair to see both of his blue eyes. A deeper red coming to his cheeks, he had turned his head to the side. "I just want you to look at me more." He had mumbled under his breath. "Aww it's okay I'll give you all the attention you need." Pulling him into a big hug. "Let's go to our room."

Walking into our shared bedroom and jumping into the bed. "Wow its so comfy! I know we sleep in it every night but still it's so comfy!" I rolled around in the bed hugging all the pillows. "How can you have so much energy still, Y/n?" Sanji said while sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at me. Stopping to look at him. Crawling to the edge of the bed and grabbing his chin. "And how can you be so handsome?" Kissing his pinkish lips tasting the last cigarette he had smoked. It drove me insane I couldn't get enough of the flavor, deepening the kiss a little more. Pulling away for air and breathing in his sent. Cologne, cigarettes and the food that he cooked today. My favorite smell. Pulling him into bed with him. Once he was comfortable I laid my head on his chest. Feeling it rise and way with each breath. The sound of his heart beat soothing me to peace. "Sanji I love you." Feeling his arms wrap around my frame. "I love you too Y/N."

The end