☁️ Haikyuu Kageyama x Reader

-credit to the amazing artist

Hope you enjoy

(You are the Karasuno team manager)
It was late at night, I was helping Kageyama practice his tossing. He had tossed the ball way too far to the side so it hit me on the head. "Ow!" I sat down on the ground holding the spot of my head where the ball had hit. Kageyama came running over to me."Omg y/n are you okay? I'm so sorry that I hit you on the head." I looked into his eyes seeing that he was sincere. "It is okay, it doesn't hurt that much." He still looked worried. "Can you please move your hand so I can see where it hit?" I slowly moved my hand and he looked shocked.

"Y/n it's red I am so sorry." "It's fine, it's no big deal." "Yes it is a big deal! I hit the person I love and care about the most!" He clasped his mouth in shock. My eyes were wide looking at him. "You love me?! How is that even possible I am ugly, I am stu.." He had kissed me. "Will you stop saying bad things about yourself. None of that is true. You are beautiful and smart. I love you Y/n." He pinned me down to the floor kissing me passionately. Kissing him back was the best feeling ever.

He had broken the kiss. "I'm sorry if that was so sudden I just didn't know what to do, so I did the thing that would have felt the best." He was blushing heavily and so was I. I then pinned him onto the floor and sat on top of him. He tried to look away so I grabbed his jaw to look at him. "Who said I didn't like it?" I bent down and kissed him roughly.

-the end-