🔞 Muzan Kibutsuji x Fem Reader

Credit to the artist cuz damn man is fine!!

Modern AU

It had been about a year since me and Muzan were put into an arranged marriage. My father had said "It's for the sake of the company." I wish I wouldn't have agreed to this. I want to love someone and marry someone that loves me back. Our relationship was purely business. Though we do live in the same house, eat together and share the same bed. But none of it was real. Our contract was to not fall in love with each other. Yet I had secretly broken it. I really couldn't help it. He is so cold yet I can tell he cares for me. There is certain things he does; he cooks for me in the morning, he makes sure I'm good before leaving off to work, he helps me even if he is in the middle of working at home. There has been times I have woken up in the middle of the night to him snuggling up against my back and I can't help but get butterflies. He takes me on dinner dates once a week just to make sure I feel special and that I'm doing okay even though he doesn't give me his attention. I couldn't help it but fall for him.

I was getting ready for bed, I couldn't help but space out and remember last weeks events.

Flash back time

Muzan was holding a party and a lot of business partners and ambassadors are there along with a couple of my friends too. He was nice enough to let me invite some so I wasn't lonely in a crowd of strangers. One of my guy friends Doma started to walking up to me. "Its been a while Y/n." He smiles at me. "Oh my- Doma. It indeed has been a while." I wrap my arms around him happy to see an old friend of mine. After a few seconds he had pulled away from the hug. "You look beautiful as always. Just look at that dress. How about you do a little twirl for me." Winking at me a bit. "I guess I wouldn't mind." I did a little twirl showing off the dress. "You look amazing from every angle." "It makes me feel like a princess." I giggle a little.

Muzan had saw all of this and he started feeling jealous. "If you would excuse me I would like to go to my wife." And with that he had started walking over to me. He placed his arm around my waist. "Who is this princess?" "Muzan? This is Doma my friend from a while back. I invited him." "Hmm, I see." He looked at Doma with a hint of a death glare. "Good evening. I am Y/n's husband." He extended his free hand out. "Doma, nice to meet you." Takes his hand. Muzan gave his hand a little squeeze before letting go.

The party was now done as me and Muzan head back to our shared mansion. "What was with you earlier?" "What do you mean?" "Don't act dumb Muzan. I know your not. I could feel the tension between you and Doma." "And?" Don't 'and' me. You were acting weird at the party." He looks away a bit annoyed. "You sure invited a lot of your guys friends." "And?? What's wrong with that? There were a lot of my girl friends too. Where is this going Muzan?" He let out a frustrated sigh. "I don't know? I, myself don't know why I'm acting like this." He exhaled deeply. "I hate seeing those guys flirt with you and you are so oblivious to what they are doing." "Are you perhaps jealous?" I felt my heart pick up a bit waiting for an answer from him. Hopping it was what I wanted. "Nothing. Its nothing. So let's drop the conversation." I let out a sigh of disappointment as he pulls into the drive way.

I instantly get out of the car not waiting for him to open the door for me. I walk into the luxurious house. Our maid waiting for me. "Ms. Y/n I set up a bath for you to relax before you go to bed." "Thank you dear. Lets go then." I walk up the stairs with her. I could feel Muzan's eyes linger on me as we walk up the stairs.

I was able to completely relax during the bath and forget about the events in the car. Walking into our shared bedroom in my favorite pair of pajama's. Finding the bed empty. I jump on it and I could smell a faint sent of Muzan. I could feel the tears form in my eyes, trying to not let them spill out. "He really doesn't feel the same way does he. I mean why would he? It's a arranged marriage. We have a rule to not fall for each other. It would be stupid if he did. There's nothing special about me." The tears just kept on flowing. I began to hug Muzan's pillow. Soon falling asleep.