Chapter XXXII

Well- ahem, hello there- I am still alive yes, I have seen your thirst comments for more yes. And I have complied with your demands. Please stop pointing those guns at me- IM KIDDING- but here you go, I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry for being gone so long!!!

The h/c woman sat beside the sleeping Megumi, staring down at his face, her observant eyes scanning over his face, taking note of all the cuts and bruises that adorned it, though she was focused on his injuries her thoughts were different.

'why did I jump in? Sukuna was there. He could have handled it. "Harm MY student"? Why would I say that. Why did I help you? Did the higher ups put some sort of technique on me?'

"You look constipated."

Her thoughts were interrupted by the one and only king of curses who sat against the wall, looking at her with an amused look with his brow raised, making her look at him blankly.

"You have such a filthy tounge."

"This tounge can do wonders to yo-"

He was cut off my a rock impaling itself into the wall, a large dent with cracks surrounding it, he froze for a second before turning his eyes to look at it.

"Even a small pebble is a murder weapon in your hands woman"

She shook her head with a sigh before adjusting her long black jacket on Megumi as she saw him shuffle around.

"In this current state we can't do much. All we can do is wait for these two to wake up."

"Why can't I stay?"

"This is not your battle to fight Sukuna, nor is it mine, I am simply support, I involved myself once, i cannot do it again."

He stared at her in silence before letting out a groan making her turn her gaze to him

"The brat is awake. Fucking hell."

"Let him take control again, you spent enough time here anyway."

"Why does it sound like you want me gone as soon as possible?"

"Interpret it how you wish."

"You damn wom-"

His words were cut off as the black marking disappeared off his face and chest, the extra eyes closing and the harsh gaze turning into a gentle one.

"Are you well rested?"

Yuuji blinked at the woman Infront of him, staying quiet before his face morphed into a shocked expression, yelling at her, his breath making her hair blow back as she stared at him with empty e/c eyes.

"THATS THE FIRST THING YOU SAY TO ME?! I SHOULD BE ASKING THAT?! WHERE WERE YOU Y/N-SENSEI!? HOW ARE YOU HERE?! WHY WAS I-"

"Calm yourself down Yuuji. Everything will be explained in due time."

He deadpanned at her before his eyes made contact with Megumis sleeping figure, though in his condition, he didn't look like he was sleeping, in yuujis eyes, he looked, well...

"IS FUSHIGURO DEAD?!!?!?!?"

"no. He's sleeping."

"SLEEPING FOREVER YOU MEAN!!"