Date Night | Chpt 34

Oh yeah, it's date night people ;)

Sorry this upload was so late besties, I was working all day and then I went to go see Ethan Nestor on his tour 👏👏 I love him so much I wanna cry.

Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

"You look like an Olive Garden waiter," I stated and Kirishima looked to me, sweat beading up at his brow.

"Wait--really?? I thought they wear black shirts," he said, wiping his forhead with the back of his hand. I was just kidding, trying to mess around with him as we waited for Scarface to come down. I eyed him as his eyes darted around as if he were looking at his thoughts all laid out.

"It was a joke, relax Shitty Hair," I demanded. He looked my direction and I met his gaze with a stoic one. He was obviously overly nervous for no reason, it wasn't like this was ride or die--or whatever he was building it up to be. It was a good thing I wasn't the one sweating, at least not my sweaty hands otherwise I might blow something or someone up. I was fine, I didn't feel different at all. Normally, this would have not phased me--that's how it usually was. Now that I was watching Kirishima shift from foot to foot, worrying about making sweat stains on his nice shirt, I didn't know why I was so calm. Not even a nerve.

"Oh right," he said, tugging at his collar. "What if she bails? I mean she might think we're crazy."

"For wanting to go get food?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he said.

"Kirishima. Take a chill pill," I replied. He looked over at me again, letting out a breath. He stopped moving his feet, shaking out his hands. It was cold out, so he wouldn't have to deal with the sweat so much.

"Hey guys."

I glanced over, stopping at Scarface. She was cleaned up nicely, not that she didn't look nice all the time. She was usually in her school uniform or some loose pants and a shirt. It was really strange to really see her in an outfit. I wondered where she had gotten it on such short notice. She was all made up in her face and you could see it because her hair was actually back. Even when she was in gym, her ponytail would be low and rather loose so that she could take it out. It felt really stupid to say but...she looked badass.

I looked over to Kirishima who was oogling over her, as expected. There was an air of confidence to (y/n) currently, to which Kirishima was evidently breathing in. I rolled my eyes, finally feeling the heat creeping up in my face. I was well aware that I was...fond...of Scarface's personality, so this was a delight to say the least. She looked and actually felt good.

"Uhm...if it's a reservation, should we be going?" she asked.

"Yeah, idiot let's go," I said, shoving Kirishima. He seemed to gain consciousness and glanced around some.

"Oh! Yeah, let's head out," Kirishima agreed. I started out the door and he followed. Scarface followed in the rear, the door shutting. There was a squeak of her boots as she hurried up her steps to walk beside me, Kirishima on my opposite side. I shoved my hands in my pockets, (y/n) keeping up with hands occasionally tugging down the skirt part of her dress.

"Ahem, so what kind of food do they have at this place?" she asked, squeezing her fingers to keep them warm. I looked to Kirishima who had picked out the place.

"It's a noodle place," he replied.

"Mmm," she said, her mouth curling up in an endearing smile.

"So how are you?" Kirishima asked.

"From...3 hours ago?" she confirmed, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh...yes?" Kirishima nodded, though skeptical. They were just talking through me at this point, but I didn't have much to add yet.