Picnic | Chpt 52

Hi

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"We're going out tonight," Kaminari said, smiling.

"Cute!" Mina stated, picking her head up from where she was laying on my rug. I gave Kaminari a look, knowing that I had been the one to tell him to just talk to Sero. He sheepishly looked away from me. "Where you going?"

"Some ramen place," Kaminari shrugged. "I don't really care, he could take me anywhere."

"What time?" I asked.

"Uhm...6," Kaminari stated. I glanced at my phone.

"It's like 5:15," I replied. He paused, glancing down at his school uniform.

"Ah shit."

"You're a boy, just change your clothes and you'll be fine," Mina said, staring up at my ceiling. There was an aggressive knock on my door and I hoisted myself up with a hand on my bed. I walked over, opening it up to Bakugo. Now that we had sort of started dating, he was a lot tamer around me. Right now, he seemed pretty grumpy by the way he had his arms crossed over his chest. I examined his pout, leaning against the door.

"Hey, where's Kirishima?"

"I don't always come with Kirishima."

"...yeah you kind of do," I pointed out.

"She's got a point!" Mina chimed in. Bakugo looked over my shoulder, seeing the pair in my room. He pout harder.

"Are you busy?"

"I mean Kaminari is leaving for his date and Mina had internship, right?" I asked. I glanced back and she just nodded, sitting herself up. "10 minutes."

"Fine, just come by my room," Bakugo said, rolling his eyes and walking off. I pressed my lips into a thin line and glanced back at Kaminari and Mina. The boys and I hadn't exactly talked about the relationship as a whole, how it would work. I could tell we were avoiding it because none of us knew what the hell we were doing.

"So wait, wait, you're all dating now and Bakugo still acts like a big baby?" Mina asked. I shrugged.

"Eh, if he wasn't I would think he's someone else," I explained. I mentioned it as casually as I could to Mina, but she still tackled me anyways. Not only was she proud of me for being the first to say something, but because she was just happy for me. I placed a hand on my hip, as it still kind of hurt from where we both fell. Gosh I loved Mina. She was upset, however, that we still hadn't gone on a date or anything.

"Okay, I should probably go and change," Kaminari stated, getting up.

"Checkered jacket," Mina said as Kaminari stood.

"Thanks!" he called, leaving the room.

"Do you know everyone's wardrobe by heart?"

"How else am I supposed to style you guys?" Mina asked. I smiled slightly and she stood up. "Well I'll go too so you can go meet Blasty at his room."

I frowned at her smirk, but she was not apologetic as she left. I grabbed by phone and headed for Bakugo's room. It wasn't 10 minutes, but that was fine. I knocked and tried the knob, finding that his lock was disabled. I peeked my head inside and he glanced up from the floor. I half-expected the thing he was working on to be his gauntlets, but he had a basket with food and lights inside.

"Oh...what are you working on?"

"Do you knock?"

"I did," I pointed out. Bakugo just paused, furrowing his eyebrows.