6] cleaning

《Hear the music with headphones for best experience 》

If you dont know how to play the song while reading (on phone) then here see this video to understand:
https://youtu.be/5XjqNhm_DbA
______________________________________

he went straight crashing into the principal and y/n toppling right over them.
The principal stood up and glared at them with his beady eyes wide open ,his face forming a scowl .

Tetsuo looked serious but y/n was just controlling her laughter damn hard. The principal opened his mouth to speak when his wig fell off showing his bald moon like head.

Now y/n had it .

She couldn't control and erupted into laughter like a buffalo and after seeing the principal even Tetsuo laughed out loud like a buffoon.
The principal turned pink and screamed
" DETENTION FOR YOU, YOU SCOUNDRELS! YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE TOILETS OR I AM NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU!"
he screamed while scurrying away to the office. Tetsuo and y/n looked at each other seriously for a bit and
then started laughing like maniacs
"I REMEMBER HE GAVE A SPEECH ON HOW HE MAINTAINS HIS HAIR AT THIS AGE HE EVEN DID A HAIR COMMERCIAL!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

he said and y/n laughed like a buffoon while clapping her hands .
As y/n continued to laugh, Tetsuo couldn't help blushing.

embarrassed as he covered her face with his hand and kicked her foot. "you just wait" she said while rolling up her sleeves ,he widened his eyes and RAN as the chase began all over again.

Finally the school bell rang and all the students started leaving even y/n and Tetsuo picked up their bags to leave. But a teacher stopped them , and dumped two brooms on them .
" Clean the toilets well" he said while scoffing.Y/n rolled her eyes and Tetsuo screamed in annoyance
" UGH THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!" .
After everyone left, the two began cleaning . Every second Tetsuo screamed in frustration .
"GOD THIS IS COMPLETE TRASH" he whined.

y/n had heard enough.

She picked up the dirty bucket of water and😀

emptied it on his head.

.
.
.

She smiled for a second and then Ditched the bucket and ran as fast as she could. Tetsuo huffed in anger as he screeched

'' Y/N Y/L/N!!!!!!"

every single bird in the area flew away by that earth cracking yell.
As he RAN behind her and threw a bucket of water on her too ,drenching her as they both slipped and landed on their buts.

Soon both were laughing in pain and 100 different emotions.