10] winner

《Hear the music with headphones for best experience 》

If you dont know how to play the song while reading (on phone) then here see this video to understand:
https://youtu.be/5XjqNhm_DbA
______________________________________

Shouts errupted from the crowd at the casino "Hey,isnt that Y/N!"

" y/n Rina's never been beaten dont risk it!" But Y/N ignored all the voices.

"Alright im in" said Rina eyeing Tetsuo . Although Tetsuo was overwhelmed by how much Y/N bet,he knew he was a master at Go and could easily win.
Rina smirked and started the game she played in silence.

Every single move of hers was countered by Tetsuo. Soon the table was surrounded with people.
All watching the game in awe. Rina hesitated as a drop of sweat ran down her forehead. She widened her eyes and moved her stone quickly.
Tetsuo smirked and place his stone while saying " atari".

Rina clenched her jaw and placed another stone. "Atari " echoed Tetsuo. Rina placed another stone.
"Atari" he went on doing this till Rina's mouth gaped open. Tetsuo had lured her into the ladder move .

--------------------------------------------------------

For those who dont know:

In the game of Go, a ladder (シチョウ, shichō) is a basic sequence of moves in which an attacker pursues a group in atari in a zig-zag pattern across the board. If there are no intervening stones, the group will hit the edge of the board and be captured.
_______________________________________

"This ...! This isnt possible! I-I" Rina clenched her fists and closed her eyes before looking away.

"I RESIGN"

the whole crowd was confused and surprised nevertheless chereed for Tetsuo as Y/N went on
" YA PEOPLE HEAR THAT MY BOYFRIEND TETSUO JUST WON!" as Tetsuo felt happy he proudly smiled as Rina slammed the 50,000 on the table.
She spoke between gritted teeth
" you're good ,kid."
As she walked out. Y/N picked up the money and held Tetsuo's hand pulling him away outside the casino as the many bystanders examined the game board in awe.
Y/N pressed the button for the lift and both waited till Tetsuo spoke.

" why'd you bet so much on me?" He soke
y/n replied confidently
" because i knew how capable you are, and i believe in your skills"
Tetsuo furrowed his brows and smiled .
Suddenly Y/N planted a kiss on his cheek and turned away.
" Now be happy ,wont you? lets go spend this cash you made"

Tetsuo turned red in shock as he placed a hand where Y/N had planted a kiss and felt butterflies in his stomach.
He blushed hard and smiled as he held onto her hand tighter while he teased "cringey ass" and she just laughed.