8]confession

《Hear the music with headphones for best experience 》

If you dont know how to play the song while reading (on phone) then here see this video to understand:
https://youtu.be/5XjqNhm_DbA
______________________________________

She started peddling as their speed grew faster Tetsuo enjoyed the cold breeze hitting his face but wasnt able to balance

"SLOW DOWN WILL YOU? IM GONNA FLY OFF " he bellowed .
"Well just hold on to me!" Y/N yelled right back. Knowing that there wasn't a point in arguing back , Tetsuo grunted and wrapped his arms around her.

Soon his grumpy ass expression turned into a smile as he enjoyed the cold breeze and luscious nature around.
They had come far off now and it was beautiful, away from the chaotic city. The peacefulness grew on him as he enjoyed every moment.
He leaned in on her back and relaxed his body onto hers.

" HOLY MOTHER OF BLOODY WENCHES- TETSUO YOU ARSE I TOLD YOU TO HOLD ME NOT MAKE MAKE ME A FRICKING SLEEPING BAG!" she screamed.
And then Tetsuo said somethong he shouldn't have said

" shh Y/N dont ruin the romantic moment"

.
.
.
.
.

The bike stopped .

"What?" Y/n turned extremely dumb founded. Realising what he had said Tetsuo Turned beet red and screamed ,internally and externally malfunctioning.
" GAHHHHH I HAHAHEHEJSNDGWUNAUSISHSJHJHJHSHSHSHH =@$/$!££^@^&£@&¥@,,@*".

Y/n opened her mouth finally
" ok listen up Tetsuo , what the actual fuck do you want to say"
Tetsuo grumbled in silence for a moment ,then mustered up all his courage and said while blushing hard and facing the other direction grumpily
" Y/n Y/ln. Be my girlfriend "
she stared for a moment and then smirked at him before picking up her hand and making a thumbs up.

" ok ,love"

she said. And resumed pedling. He wrapped his arms around her again ,this time lovingly and screamed in pure grumpiness
" YOU WITCH ! DONT CALL ME LOVE IT MAKES MY CHEEKS FLUSH HONESTLY I CAN EVEN COOK AN OMLET ON MY FACE WHEN YOU SAY SUCH STUFF OMG"

"okay ,love"

she said while laughing. He finally smiled and leaned in to her as the cold breeze hit the duo.
He melted into the moment... as if he never wanted it to end.
As they passed alongside the river and parks and gardens.
She took a turn and started heading towards the greenery , finally they arrived at a big brocken down looking building.

It looked extremely shady and deserted.