Yang Jeongin 🔞 Little Siblings Big Crushes

Y'all this comes from my own brain.

You had always had a crush on him. Yang Jeongin. He was just the perfect man. You had debut in the group Miracle Girls and even before debut people loved you. You had many famous siblings and cousins. Momo from twice was your sister, Jackson Wang from GOT7 was also your brother ju-ue from iKon. IU was your cousin and so on you were quite famous. Most of the boys in kpop had a big crush on you since you debut in JYP but you had always had your eyes set on Jeongin.

It had been 3 years since you had debut as the maknae and main/lead vocalist and JYP had called your group to his office. You were fearful as you might get fired or you were in trouble but also excited as maybe something good was to come.

As soon a you stepped into his office you saw....him. Yang Jeongin and the rest of his group.

"Please come sit down girls"

JYP said calmly as he beckoned for you guys to come sit down. When you all sat down next to skz JYP started talking.

"So I have some important news for you guys..."

Jyp had started talking but you felt a hand softly grab yours and while still listen to JYP talk you slowly looked over to see Jeongin looking at you with his beautiful deep chocolate brown eyes then looking down you saw his hand holding yours. God did you have a small hand.
Jeongin leaned over and quietly whispered

"hey beautiful how are you."

You felt as though your heart was going to do a Summersault. Him calling you beautiful was just everything.
You leaned over and studered.

"H..h..hey J..J..Jeongin I..I..I'm g...g..good."

You were so nervous but you managed to get out words and had a conversation with him.
Jyp had spoke up and said that your group would be doing a Colab with stray kids and you were so excited. You and Jeongin both stood up and just looked at each other.

"Well I guess I'll see you around Angel."

He said and leaned over and kissed you cheek. Then he walked away you felt so flustered. Yang Jeongin had just called you Angel and kissed you on the cheek and you knew what you had to do.

After coming out of jyp's office you ran over to twice's room and into the shared dorm with Momo and Sana and jumped into Momo's bed.

"Oh my Y/N what's wrong??" Your older sister questioned.

A/N: so I'm very lazy and it's already at 449 words so just imagine she told momo everything.

After that Momo had told you to go for it. After that you and skz had started the song and choreography for the song.
Over time you and Jeongin had become close and it was getting really romantic and steamy between you two 😏. During recording he would let u sit on his lap. One day you were exhausted from your vocals and singing so many high notes.

When you were done with the recording everyone left except you and Jeongin. You were so tired and so was he. You were currently sitting his lap and could feel something poking you so you turned around and looked at him he was so sweaty until he looked at you and pressed his lips against yours as you turned your body towards him.
The kiss slowly got more heated and you started to grind on him and you could feel him getting harder. He picked you up and carried to his dorm room. He hovered over you in all his sweaty glory. He started kissing you neck, you started moaning and could feel you panties getting wetter as he was kissing your neck he moved down and back to your lips. The kiss turned into a hot make out session and soon he got impatient. He moved his soft lips away from your lips to take his shirt off. You take your shirt and bra off and pull your skirt off and he unbuckled his belt, pulling down his pants. He slid he boxers down and slides your panties off. He lines himself up with your slit. Jeongin slowly slides himself in and you wince out in pain.

"Are you ok, do you want me to pull out?"

He says softly.

"No no I'm fine."

You say hastily. After a little bit you no longer felt pain but instead pleasure. You asked him too start moving and he did. Pretty soon you felt numb from all the pleasure and you started bucking your hips up soon you felt him twitch inside you and you were tightening around his thick dick.

"Let's cum together Babaygirl!"

He said softly and pretty soon you both let your climax rip though you. As he pulled out (P.S. he put on a condom don't come for me 😒ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM.) he laid beside you as you tried to catch you breath. He grabbed the side of your face and pulled you close to him and softly said

"I love you so much Hirai Y/N."

"I love you too."

You giggled and he kissed you passionately. You both  fell asleep in each other's arms.