My good little puppy 🔞

Requested by heysisterswazzup

Enjoy

I groan in annoyance, resting my head against the lunch table. "Ugh, why are they putting so much work on us?" I ask.

"Maybe because it's nearing finals?" My friend, Isaac, responds.

"You say that like I don't know," I say, narrowing my eyes at him. Isaac puts up his hands in mock defense. I rest my head against the table again, not even wanting to think about how much work I have.

After a few moments, I sit up again and begin eating the food off my plate. "So, are your classes done yet?" He questions. I nod my head softly, swallowing my food before responding.

"My one o'clock was my last lecture, so I'm just grabbing lunch then I've got work to do," I say. He nods his head lightly.

"You just heading back to the dorms?" I shake my head softly.

"Nah. I'm going to dance practice and I'll probably work on homework there. I'm having dinner with my friends at their place tonight," I explain. Isaac accepts my explanation and I'm thankful that he doesn't ask further questions.

Truthfully, that's what I am doing. After lunch, I'll head to the dorm, shove my work and laptop into a bookbag, and then head over to my boyfriend's, Hyunjin, dance practice. When I originally mentioned going dance practice, most of my friends were curious why I would be going. I told them that some of my friends are on a professional dance team and they accepted that answer. In all honesty, my boyfriend is an idol and I attend dance practice to hang out with him and his group, Stray Kids. My friends have yet to know that I even have a boyfriend.

I sigh to myself, bringing my mind back to the present. It upsets me that I can't introduce my friends to Hyunjin, but...maybe one day. Right now, I'm just thankful that I get to spend time with him. I'm always so busy and so is he, so our time together can be a bit hard to get. We talk every day and, when he's on tour, he prefers video chatting. But, the best time is when we get to be together in person. Sometimes his group mates can get a little frustrating, but I love each of them for their own reasons.

My conversation with Isaac continues through lunch, but eventually we both finish. "Alright, I'm going to head out," I say. I get up to put my plate and utensils away. When I come back to the table to grab my stuff, I wave at Isaac and head back towards my dorm. I use my school ID to get inside and head to my room, grabbing the materials for my homework. Once, I have everything, I put it into my bookbag and grab my keys, school ID, and wallet.

The walk to the dance studio isn't a particularly long one. My college isn't "close" to the studio, but it's about a 15-20 minute walk away. The walk is girly quiet, with the only interruption being people on the street. No one pays any attention to me as I walk along. When I reach the building, I look around to make sure that no one is watching me. It would be a bit weird to see a random guy entering the JYP dance studio.

As soon as I enter, everyone's eyes are on me. Several armed guards stand in the lobby of the building, checking IDs and making sure everything is always safe. I walk up to the receptionist, doing my best not to glance towards the guards. "Um...where are Stray Kids practicing today?" I ask as calmly as possible. The receptionist smiles at me and turns to check her room listings.

"It looks like they're in room 14 today, Mr. Y/L/N," she smiles sweetly. I nod my head at her once.

"Thank you, Joyce," I say.

I walk up to the guards, showing my ID to the closest guard. "My name is Y/N Y/L/N. I'm here for a visit with Stray Kids," I say plainly, shoving my hands in my pockets. The guard checks over my ID, then looks up at me.