Jeno Nct 🔞 my stress reliever

Requested by namjeSUS_69_69
Enjoy ;)

You and Jeno were approaching your one year in a couple of days and you wanted to do something special for him, however with his schedule wouldn’t allow you guys to hang out. Sad as it was this wasn’t the only time when you couldn’t hang out, to you SM was the worst. However that never stopped you from calling each other, man those phone calls you got just hit different. The way your face lit up when you saw it was him who was calling you, it really just made you whole day light up and go from a four all the way to a ten. Even though these types of calls were euphoric and magical they didn’t happen very often, in fact you couldn’t remember the last time you called. Oh well now was the perfect time you thought, clearly you didn’t understand what was coming for you. You were sitting at your desk very bored as your boss had no paperwork for you, which was weird considering he always wanted to keep you busy? Whatever, you grabbed your phone and went to text Jeno, however your boss saw this and less to say was not too thrilled. “Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” You spinned around in your chair. “I’m trying to call someone?” “IS THAT ATTITUDE I HEAR?”. Oh one thing about your boss, he was SUPER controlling, this man couldn’t leave any females alone for a second, and quite a creep with a bad case of anger. “I.I….I…I J…Just thought t..t.that..”. He walked right up to you with his nasty breath right in your face, the smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and dirty eggs wafted right up to your nose, and now you could truly, completely, understand why his Ex-Wife left him. “Do I need to punish you? Hmmm.” You felt like crying, his breath was so bad, you pushed him off of you with the only strength you had in that moment and ran to your car crying. When you got in you saw your boss running out to see you, but you didn’t care you just drove not even knowing where you were, you dropped your head down on the steering wheel, and let your thoughts soak in. You stayed like this for a while then drove home to your apartment and went to fall asleep, until you saw jeno’s contact calling, whipping the tear of your face you answered. “Hello, Jeno” “Hey Love I’m off for like ten minutes and I wanted to call you.” You smiled at the phone even though it wasn’t on facetime. “Hmm well that’s lovely, not after my day.” “What happened?” You told him everything while crying. “Hmm” Jeno said to himself quietly enough but so you could still hear him, you could see his smirk even though it wasn’t on facetime. “Does he really think you would listen to his punishment? You're my kitten and you listen to me, hmm.” The way he said it just made it ten times sexier for you. “I think I need to be punished.” “Hmm”. You wished you were with him now, to see the pink rising on his cheeks.
"Touch yourself for me."
That had you awake, fire running down your spine. It was that kind of call. Suddenly it made sense why he rang so late. Now that you knew, you could make out the desperation in his voice. He failed to bite back a gasp, unaware you'd realised what was going on. Your pussy clenched tightly. God, you loved his voice. So strong but gentle, caressing your ears as his words dripped like honey. The control he had over you was insane. You smiled, slowly pushing down your loose shorts. “What are you doing now baby, tell me. I wanna know.” Jeno said with a dominating tone enjoying teasing you. “I-I’m fucking fisting my cock babe, it feels so fucking good. I really want you I wish you were here. He said possibly to play around with or rather because he was getting hard. “Wanna know what I’m doing hyoshin?” You ask slowly, while smirking know this nickname would turn him on. His answer and small sounds of pleasure only fueling you as you circle your finger around my clit. Jeno desperately asks you to tell him, feeding into your sultry voice and teasing remarks. “Hyo i'm wearing only your jersey, I miss you too, so so much Jen. Smells just like you.” Your boyfriend moans loudly as you continue to describe what you're wearing, telling him every detail about your now discarded panties and your hair tied up messily just how he likes. If you weren’t before you were wide awake now. “I’m touching myself, hyoshin. Just for you, you make me feel so good, wish I could cum all over your cock.” You hear Jeno drop the phone as the found of loud, wet smacking now mixes with his voice, which was begging you to let him touch, to let him taste even if it wasn’t possible. “I wish it was your fingers baby. How many do you want me to put in? I want to feel good Jeno, make me feel good.” “Oh fuck! Fuck baby put in two, I promise you, once these awful weeks are up you're not leaving that bed. I need you, baby, I need that pussy.” Jeno’s voice is commanding and hoarse, telling you he’s probably rubbing himself raw to get to the edge. Your poor boyfriend, he must be so fucking hard. You sighed when you followed his orders, hole already sensitive and clenching from your harsh rubs on your clit earlier. Not to mention his voice made you want to roll your eyes back and cream. You were probably closer than he was. But you were determined. “C’mon baby. I want you to cum so bad, miss you so much.” Jeno’s breathing became sporadic and the harsh slapping sounds of his fist bumping his abs as he tried to get off to your voice increased tenfold. You decided to pull out the trump card, knowing it would drive jeno instantly off edge. “You’re so good for me Princess, such a good girl. I want you to cum for me babe, wan’ it so bad. Please cum for me.” It was like you said the magic words because as soon as the praises left your mouth your boyfriend began withering and crying into the speaker of your phone, your pussy throbbing in response to him as your high came to a crash, leaving you shaking and panting. The combination of sleep and the orgasm left knocked you out cold because the next time you woke up was to the birds chirping and your alarm clock flashing a bright “8:45″ onto your face. You instantly went to check your phone to see several attachments from Jeno with a cum covered chest and spent dick as well as shameless messages about how deep he was going to fuck you when he was finished training. At the end of it all was a simple but sweet message from him. 
“Night babe, love ya ;)”