Study 🩹💖 Jeongin x reader

Jeongin: Hey Y/N

Jeongin: Tests are coming up

Jeongin: Are you gonna be okay?

Y/N: Yeah, yeah, I will

I lied.

Tests are the epitome of hell in my dictionary.

I could be failing all my classes right now if it wasn't because of my trustworthy boyfriend, Yang Jeongin.

But this semester, I decided to study by myself, on my own. I don't want Jeongin to think that the only reason why I'm dating him, is because I just want him to help me with basically... Everything.

A book opened in a specific page was staring at my soul, next to it was two other books piled up.

And a highlighter in my left/right hand.

And my phone turned off, on silent, inside my drawer.

And the studying begins.

And the studying ends.

I guess.

My eyelids were heavy, practically begging me to close my eyes and sleep peacefully.

But nah, I have to continue studying. I have to ace this test.

I need to.

Just imagine the smile on Jeongin's face, Y/N. Just imagine how happy he'll be.

Then my mom yells something,

"Y/N! Jeongin's here!"

Wait what.

I didn't even call him over?

Then I heard a knock on my door.

Holy shit what do I do? Lock the door?

"Y/N?" Jeongin asks, taking a slight peek in my room, then lets himself in.

I turn around and give him a forced smile, "Jeongin!" I said as if I were surprised.

He smiles back and hugs me tightly.

"You scared me," He said. "You didn't reply to any of my texts and calls..."

I felt guilty.

Maybe I should've asked him for help... He is my inspiration and motivation to keep going.

I pulled away and looked at the ground, "I'm sorry..."

Jeongin lifted my face up, making me look into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Now, do you want me to help?" He asks.

I nod as a reply and we both studied together, we cuddled, and went to get some food afterwards.

It was a good day.

It's also when I realized that Jeongin is happier and more proud of himself and I when I aced the test. Since he always thought that he was bad at teaching other people.