Chapter three

Dual Povs

He had her cornered and it was dark. They were in a shed on his family's farm because Caleb had been showing her around for hours ever since she finished unpacking.

She could see a glint in his eyes, and a silly little grin that he had on. There was something in the air between them again. It was remarkably tense. And now that they were alone and in a closed space together, he could feel it even more strongly.

It was something not completely unfamiliar to him though. The tension that was always there and tugging at him whenever they did virtually anything together. Even when they would text online, it would be there too. Yeah, it was something he knew very well. Maybe it was something about her, or maybe it was the two of them together that made the very air around him feel so good to breathe and feel against his skin.

There was chemistry that undeniably existed between the two of them. And it was something that he had never experienced with any other girl before. Her large brown eyes, her lips, her allure and attitude. It was all so attractive to him. They were standing facing each other and he was so much taller than her.

He continued to smile, and she continued to watch him do so, smiling back, and saying nothing to him. He got closer, and looked down at her. She stared up at him. He knew he was going to do it. And she could feel it now too. He was going to kiss her. And Dove just stood there as still as a rock, fearing the outcome of him actually doing it.

But then he actually did do it. He went forward and pressed his firm soft pink lips on hers.

And the act came as a shock to the two of them at first. Caleb curled his long thick arms behind her stiff body. He placed them around her back. His tanned white skin on her dark brown skin. The sudden contact giving them goosebumps, and soon after, they both completely melted and gave into each other.

Their kiss deepened all at once. Caleb was already hard when their lips pulled apart. His boner brushed against her shorts. "Oh," she whispered, and his head turned slightly above hers, oh?, he thought. Was she shocked that he was turned on? Wasn't that her intention all along? He knew it was. She followed him, she touched him, she had come all the way here just to see him.

Hearing that had made him feel a little bit anxious and shy, but he continued to smirk and pretend otherwise. When they started kissing again, Caleb was cupping her face with his big hands. And he was kissing her so hard that he forgot himself and kept pushing his full body weight against her. She almost fell because of this, but pulled away quickly enough to catch herself in time.

In less than a minute, Dove felt like she had physically shrunk ten times over. Caleb wasn't saying anything. He was hovering above her face, with a wide eyed expression that looked like he was going to devour her whole and leave very little left if anything at all. She squirmed, and frowned slightly, trying to figure out what was going on and what would come next.

He tried to take off the black top that she was wearing. She watched him do it, and raised her arms when he instructed her to do so. Once the top was off, her breasts were exposed and on full display for him to gawk and marvel at. They were full round globes of fat that he just wanted to squeeze and suck. Her nipples were so black and so hard too. "You're so fucking hot," he whispered.

It was then that a very small smile involuntarily formed across her face, because that was the very first time he had complimented her appearance before. But then he kissed the smile right off of her face.

She was turned on by watching him try and take her clothes off. Or maybe it was the act of letting him do so that aroused her the most. She wasn't quite sure. But now her chest was cold and exposed to him, and she didn't know what to do with herself anymore.

Caleb took her boobs in his hands. At first, he held them as if they were precious little droplets of water that would fall apart if handled carelessly. But when the girl leaned into him, searching for contact that was rougher than what he was giving her, he started groping and squeezing them super hard with zero fucks given if he was starting to hurt her.

His mouth widened with another huge grin once again. She put her hand on his forearm, and he kissed her again and again. "I'm so hard because of you." he said in between their wet kisses. "Fuck." He whispered when he dropped a hand behind her back and it found her ass. Then he took the other one behind her and squeezed both her asscheeks, and spread them. They both moaned in unison. Her boobs felt so hot on his body. He wanted to get her completely naked immediately. He wanted to see, feel, smell and touch her and everything she could ever possibly have to offer him or any other man ever again.

He wanted to take everything from her, and leave nothing. He wanted it now, but he wasn't being fast enough with undressing her, and that frustrated and angered him. Get off, get off. He thought as he struggled to get the girl's shorts off. Dove, on the other hand, stood still watching him. She was so cute. So complacent and quiet and willing to let him do this to her. She was so nice, god he wanted to fuck her so bad now.

She felt nervous, but she was still wet. She didn't think this would happen between them. Maybe a little she expected something like this, but not so soon right? Caleb and her had flirted sometimes, she confessed to feeling not completely platonic about him at least once, but he always made it clear that he only saw her as a friend, and told her plainly to drop it. So this was confusing her. Why was he trying to fuck her? And why wasn't she stopping him?

He pushed her shorts and underwear down very fast. They wrapped around her skinny legs, not even completely off yet. Something about that looked so hot to him and made his mind race with so many obsecene and fucked up thoughts.