Chapter five

Caleb

Once he started thrusting, he couldn't actually stop. It was like his hips were doing it all on their own, and Caleb was only there to take in the waves of pleasure hitting his brain and body all at once.

Dove on the other hand, she sounded choked out. It was hard to describe what she sounded like when he was fucking her. There was the sound of clapping that filled the room, but in between every thrust was that choking sound, like hiccups, coming from her throat. It was weird, but it turned him on so much like what the fuck. "Slow down please," she moaned. Caleb felt so guilty, so bad because he just couldn't. She hid her face in his neck, and she bit him hard when he didn't listen to her. He winced, and slowed down.

"I'm going crazy because of you," he managed to say in the pause, but she wasn't really listening, still hiding her face from him. He grabbed her by both sides of face and kissed her till they both ran out of breath. He was thrusting again, but slowly. "It feels weird," Dove whispered. Her hand was now right where his dick was entering her. When he finished sucking on her mouth and tongue,"How?" he asked with his face still close to hers. He was trying so hard to stop himself from biting her cheek."So full, so good, but it hurts." her voice was vibrating from the fucking.

He kept saying he was sorry that it hurt. He told her to tell him more. "I still want it so deep-'' she cried, "Caleb-" she gasped. "Are you going to cum?" he asked, concerned. "I don't know," she said but then right after he could tell she was about to, "oh goddd fuck" she rolled her eyes, and both her arms weakly pushed at Caleb's chest, but he didn't budge. He watched her body convulse, and shake. And he loved how much her pussy was twitching around him now. He kept moving still, and her toes curled, and the legs she had around his waist fell hard against the edge of the table. She was milking him, and he was close, but not there yet.

When it passed he started to laugh. "Fuck you." she whispered low and quiet. Tremors still coursing through her body. Caleb could stand straight now. He got up,and placed his hands on the table on each side of her.

He looked down at her, she looked a bit deflated, clearly exhausted and was turning her body away from him. So he straightened her, aligning them against each other once again.

She was breathing low. He put his hands around her waist. "How are you so small?" he asked quietly and mostly to myself.

He could see an imprint of his dick. Bulging against her belly, and close to where his hands were placed around her hips. He didn't know that was possible. And the completely obscene nature of it made him start slamming his dick inside in quick and large drawn out thrusts. He wanted to see the imprint of his cock moving inside her.

She cried, her legs were flailing about, and eventually he spilled himself so fucking hard inside that he blacked out for a second. It was so instantaneous, and the most powerful thing he had ever experienced. It brought him down hard, shaking his whole body. He just kept cumming so much after that. The two of them laid there, one clearly spent and the other still orgasming like a wild dog.

When it was done he was shocked that he wasn't more exhausted. He pulled out, regretting it immediately. The pit of his stomach missed being buried in her already even though it had only been mere seconds.

Dove on the other hand looked like she was going to fall asleep any second now. "Hey, you can't sleep here," he whispered, and she looked at him from the corner of her eye, like she would kill him if he spoke any further. Ok, I should really shut up. He thought.

But then he continued to kind of just stand there. Bored and looking down at her. Like a kid. When he got his shirt and pants back on, he touched parts of her body again. Like her stomach, and boobs. But then she pulled herself away again slightly, and he could sense that she didn't want his attention on her anymore. Weird. He thought girls liked being given attention after sex. But then again, she was a pretty weird girl in every other way too.

He tried to look around to find something to help clean up the mess and stuff. "Do you have a handkerchief?" He touched her again, the top of her thigh this time. He was distracted from watching his cum leak out of her. "It'll dry." he said, smiling and proud of himself.

She sighed. "I can clean it by myself, Caleb. I don't need your help." Her tone came out of nowhere and was annoying him. "You've been lying there for a while, and I didn't want it to dry." She didn't say anything else.

"I can lick it out for you if you want," He tried joking. "Ew, I wouldn't want that at all." She sighed.

She stood up. He watched her, a bit shocked. Why was she acting like that? Did he do something wrong?

He gave her some space so she could get off the table. She told him to turn around. "Why?" he shrugged. "I've already seen everything."
"Caleb."
"Okay, okay, whatever." He turned around facing away from her.

From the corner of his eye, he could see her using her underwear to clean in between her legs. He was getting hard and wanted to fuck her again. God, everything made sense now. Why his friends acted so weird about sex. He wasn't completely sexless before that's for sure, but he definitely never ever would be after today.

He tapped his foot. Rubbed and played with his hair when he was growing even more restless. He actually wanted to look at her. Going even a second not doing so felt wrong. "This doesn't-" he tried to collect himself more.

"Why are you mad?" he asked, and when she didn't respond he turned around. And he saw her biting her lips very hard as she was trying to put her clothes back on. It looked like it really fucking hurt.

Caleb rushed towards her, but she hit his hands away from her when he tried to get close.
"Ow! What the fuck!"

"Are you okay? Didn't you want to do that? I thought you did, you said,"
"Fuck you. Get away from me."
"Dove, why are you, what is going on?"

"In a fucking shed, Caleb?" She yelled, staring straight at him.

He stopped talking, and he stopped looking confused after that. He didn't say anything. "You treat me like a toy, Caleb."' He remained silent, and watched her get the rest of her clothes on. Her sandals came on last.

She rushed out, and he followed. Sticking right behind her, but never invading the space she created between them.