Chapter four

When he saw her pussy, he thought he would probably cum and die right then and there. Wondering what it felt like inside of her turned his brain into mush. He was just so happy.

He bent over and pushed his pants off quickly too. His dick popped out, very hard, big and curved. Dove gasped, and he heard her. Normally, he would've made himself think something self conscious about that, but at the moment, he just wanted to be buried in between her legs and cared about very little else.

He carried Dove by her waist and set her on a table close by. She didn't weigh much, so it made it very easy to just pick her up, and place her wherever he wanted to. He told her to lie on her back

Her tits were drooping sideways, and God they looked so good from that angle. Then he grabbed both her legs and spread them wide open. Completely and totally blissfully ignorant to the fact that maybe Dove found the position embarrassing, and didn't want her legs to be splayed so wide like that.

But he wasn't thinking about her, Caleb loved the position. He loved it so much he was leaking. She just looked so open. So wide and so ready for him. Her face was a mix of arousal and curiosity yet she still looked so innocent like always. "I've never seen anyone look so horny before," his mouth began to speak mindlessly. He looked down, " Or wet..There's so much. It's actually dripping." He tried coating his fingers in it, to try and show it to her. Trying to prove to her how much her pussy was leaking just because of him. "See?" He tried showing her.

But then his dick accidentally rubbed hard against her clit, and her head fell back so fast and she let out a loud curse and thrusted her hips forward wanting for more. He had enjoyed the sensation, but found her reaction more appealing. That was the first time she actually seemed enthusiastic about fucking him. At least outside of how fucking wet she was.

He didn't do anything after and just watched her do it by herself again and again. Though he was smiling from ear to ear from making her act so primal, and desperately braindead. He knew if he let her, Dove would rub herself against him until they both came.

He stopped her from moving by holding her still, and she actually whined. So as an apology, he pulled her by the neck and kissed her.

The tip of his penis was right in front of her entrance. His body was hunching over her. He was being quiet, and so was she, but he wasn't worried about anyone finding them all the way out here because the shed they were in was so far away from everybody else.

Dove moaned, wanting him to hurry, while Caleb was completely distracted by his cock and aligning it perfectly so he could penetrate his friend. He rubbed and rubbed it against her entrance, but then, fuck he remember that they needed a condom. Fuck. Fuck.

He looked at her, searching for approval he knew he would find, but still scared of the slight chance that he would not. Dove just covered her face with her left arm, and let her head fall back again, too aroused to say no to it now. And that was all the permission he needed to fuck her tiny cunt completely raw.

The feeling of entering her was unlike anything. And they were both left completely paralyzed. With their minds being flooded with so many new and intense sensations. Caleb groaned so loud when her hole started to squeeze, and tighten around him. He couldn't concentrate on anything else but the feeling of being sucked further in.

"Oh my god," he struggled to say. Then he heard shallow breaths coming from Dove's now gaping mouth that he also wanted to fuck, but maybe later someday. They were being so still. The thought of moving hadn't even reached their minds yet let alone actually doing it. He didn't know what the fuck to do next now that he had gotten himself inside of her. He couldn't focus on anything but the feeling of his dick in her pussy.

The grip he had on her thighs had gotten so tight too. His felt weak on his feet, like maybe he could fall, so he tried to readjust himself, stand taller or maybe stiffer. But the moving around, and the friction it created between his cock and her dripping wet hole made him roll his eyes and curse himself. He fell over her. "Fuck!" he whisper-yelled. He knew cumming less than a minute after finally being in pussy was the weakest thing he could do, but he also wasn't thinking straight. He just wanted to cum, and that was all his blanked out brain could prioritise.

His hand moved across the table, and held on the edge. Dove wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms went around his neck. They both kept trying to stay still, while her tight and wet pussy never ever stopped sucking him further in. Occasionally, Caleb would muster up the courage to go deeper, but it had been a while already and he was still only half way inside and, fuck, he thought. The squeezing, it was all he could think about. He felt like he was trying to fit himself into something that was way too small for him. And it was amazing. Painful, deliriously painful, but equally so fucking amazing. How was that even possible? She had a perfect pussy. And it was squeezing him so hard, but he couldn't care less. He was going to keep filling her, until it learned fucking take it.

Finally, in one very swift and fast thrust he completely submerged himself inside of her. He couldn't control his vision, or his breathing, or anything else. "You're perfect. So fucking,your pussy," he was whispering. Dove cried, "Too much, please stop." Caleb's attention suddenly shot to her very fast. Without thinking he started to beg shamelessly, "No, no, no, no." he tried telling her, and pushed himself up a bit with one of his arms.

He realised quickly just how crazy and pathetic he sounded. "Shh, I'm sorry." he apologised. "i'm sorry," he just didn't want her to stop this. It felt too good, and he wasn't too sure he could pull out right now if he wanted to. He tried finding her face now underneath him. He kissed her, "Does it hurt?" he asked, and she nodded twice.

Oh fuck. He had forgotten that it hurt on their first times, and he had forgotten it was her first time too. He hadn't even tried to loosen her. That was why it felt like he couldn't fit.

Selfishly, he wanted to stop himself from asking the next question, but he did it anyway, ever the gentleman. "Do you want me to pull it out?" It took a few seconds. And he could see the gears turning in her little brown head. She was staring down at them. Like where they were connected at. She raised her head. The anticipation was killing him. He tried caressing her jaw, and cheek. "No...just be..." she tried to say.

"Gentle?" he said, finishing her sentence for her, and she nodded. "Ok i'll be gentle." "I'm sorry, baby." he said, kissing her again. He felt her get tighter when he called her baby. So cute.