Chapter 4

(It's a beautiful song. It's long though.)

Y/n and Felix made their way upstairs from the cafeteria, the two shuffling up the corridors beside each other in comfortable silence. Felix opened the music room door for her. The h/c-nette flipped on the lights and released the stark white piano from its sheet.

"All yours Felix," She said sliding down into a seat to listen.

He hadn't played piano in a while, he felt at home on the familar piano bench. Dusting off the ivory keys of the pearl colored instrument, Felix cracked his knuckles. (Play music now)

The tempo was slow, almost melancholy in the beginning. Part of it had made the girl wonder who exactly hurt the blonde, it seemed as though he was playing whole-heartedly. As if the piano and his feelings were one, but then it became more upbeat. Like an intricate dance of emotions. Y/n's heart swelled. He had such beautiful playing skills, his music resonated with her very soul. The same emotions potrayed through the lovely Les Adieux rushed through her very body and soul, climbing and scaling their way into her heart. She closed her eyes, ears completely enthralled by Felix's performance.

How had she never heard such beauty before? She'd never met Felix before this, of course. She doubted anyone could play as beautifully as him. Her eyes snapped open, e/c orbs trained on his ever movement. His look of deep concentation, the way his blonde hair fell over his gorgeous emerald green eyes. He was ethereal, beauty in it's finest form. He was a winged seraphim, and she was the devil. She felt so unpure next to this being of pure elegance and grace, just listening to this, just seeing him injured her in the deepest ways possible. His very sophistication was too much for her, she felt as if no bone in her body could hold the smallest bit of a candle to his charm.

She could listen to such remarkable music for the rest of her life, this was utter perfection.

His eyes were closed, much like hers were before. He knew this piece so well he had memorized every note and place of keys on the piano that he could play it with his sight rendered useless. She was heavily impressed, nothing had caught her interest so deeply before. She was so interested, she did not notice at all how close she had gotten to her blonde companion. They were side by side, Y/n extremely close to him as she watch his fingers work magic across the key filled instrument. Her head was practically against his shoulder, her eyes frantically observing his slender, pale hands play the dazzling song, Les Adieux.

(Let's just skip all that extra cause the song finished twice while i wrote those paragraphs :0)

The beauty had come to an end and Felix happiness had seemed to do the same. He was no longer a winged angelic figure. He was of darkness and mysterious gloom once again, Y/n's face fell seeing his mood shift. Marinette's classmates stood in the doorway, shell shocked.

"Holy Crap! That was amazing new kid!" Alex said happily, skating over to Felix. Kim and Max were excited as well, Rose and Juleka swarmed the Blonde with immense praise.

Y/n stepped back to give them more space, as much as she wanted to join is she didn't want to add to his uncomfortable situation. So, she dispersed it instead.

"You guys are crowding him, back up a bit. Then ask whatever you want to ask and one at a time!" Y/n intervened, shoving the eager teens back from the overwhelmed blondie.

Alex went first, spitting rapid-fire questions as fast as they could skate.

"Who taught you to play?"

"How long have you played?"

"How many songs can you play-"

"Oh my god, isn't that Ladybug!" Y/n shouted over Alex's loudness.

The entire class screamed in complete joy and crowded the window, Y/n grabbed Felix and ran.