14. (Togetherness)

Unedited, ignore mistakes...

He turned back and stood with a angry expression taking out his phone, he's gonna screw the person behind this..

He took out his phone and dailled a few people he knew from the media and then called his personal assistant..

"Contact whoever has posted that pic and ask to delete rn..", he said on call to his assistant gritting his teeth..

"Ok sir", he replied...

"And yes, all the media pages, it should be deleted, by threat, by money or by anyway, it should be done from everywhere till morning,", he sai sternly..

"Yes sir it'll be done", he said stammering when he had no idea how he gonna do all this overnight..

"Good", Manik said hanging up..

He glanced at her place one last time and drove to his stay place..

He posted a story on his official account stating regarding this, not name anyone directly but indirectly and asking them to interfere in personal things, he can roam around with anyone he wishes without owing any explanation to anyone, he tried hard not be rude and handle things calmy..

Manik was going back today, he had thought of meeting before going but since he woke up a little he couldn't make it up and left it because anyways she had college early morning...

Few days later..

The matter settled slowly and eventually everyone supported Manik due to his massive fan following and slowly everyone forgot the matter and things got back to normal and Nandini was happy seeing this, she was questioned by some people in her college regarding this but this time she handled them maturity saying him as her old friend..

Another day she came back and lied on bed, thinking about how her days were getting back to normal and she was being her old happy self..

She opened her phone and dailled him, they used to have long conversations after he went and she didn't hesitate to call neither showed disinterest in the convo...

Manik - hello..

Nandini - hi Manik, what we're you doing..

Manik - making some music..

Nandini - ohh, shall call later..

Manik - no no infact I was about to call you.

Nandini - vo kyu..

Manik - vo tumhari amms kab ja rahi hai btw...

Nandini - Sunday ko... And Manik don't you dare come here..

Manik - areyy whyy!?

Nandini - you have work Manik, tum hamesha aise sab chod ke nahi aa skte and waise bhi I'm not free all day, more than half day I have college and uske baad assignments, projects so I'm hardly free, hum call pe to baat karte hi hai na..

Manik - yaarr...

Nandini - Manik waise bhi you've left so many of your projects because of me, I don't want to do it again, so it's my responsibility to fix it all..

Manik - yeah ofcourse why don't you replace my personal assistant, he useless anyways..

Nandini - Manik you shouldn't say like that and yes I would've gladly done it but I have work..

Manik just realised that they'd started bickering again, no matter what conversation it is, they end up with a fight, insane them..

Nandini - Manik just imagine agar ye 90's hota tab to we wouldn't be even able to talk so much but abhi to we can, see the good part Manik..