22. (valentine's day)

"Ek din aur ruk jao na please",he pleaded..

"Manik, it's already 4 days from 3 and I'm here for only 10 days, I've to be with them too na", she said while putting her belongings into the suitcase..

"Arey to half-half karte hai na, 5 days each, just one more and it'll be equal", he said standing infront of her not letting her move anywhere, she tried to move from side but he blocked her way again..

"Manik",she glared at him and he left her way. She moved to cupboard and picked her clothes while he followed like a kid..

—☆—

He kept her luggage at the back and opened the backdoor for her with his face turned away..

"Manik, won't you even say me goodbye properly"

"It's bye, not goodbye samjhi, hamesha ke liye nahi ja rahi tum", he said offended..

"Ha baba sorry, thik se bye to bolo", she said..

"My driver will drop you, call me when you reach", he spoke in absolute uninterested tone..

"Ok Manik now please stop your monster mode", she said but he didn't bulgde..

"Fine I'm going", she said getting in the car and he closed the door. As the car started she glanced at him to find him sulking yet.

"Bye Manik", she said he smiled and waved his hand in reply as he saw the car disappearing..

—☆—

Few hours later:-

Nandini -Hello Manik

Manik - Ha

Nan - I reached, you know they were so happy to see me..

Manik - ok, you take rest

Nandini - what's there to take rest Manik, I didn't actually travel a flight today. Tum bolo na, are you still angry?

Manik - yes am I, and stop using baby voices..

Nandini - why? are you melting ?

Manik - I'm not, anyways you think whatever you want, don't listen to me..

Nandini - Manik I do always listen, you said to wait a day more to main ruki na..

Manik - To you could've waiting just one more day Nandini..

Nandini - Acha, I'm sorry like I'm really sorry..

Manik - ...

Nandini - acha let's do one thing, the 10th day I'll come to your place, ok. please na Manik, you know na I don't like Monster Manik, mera sweet wala Manik kaha hai

Manik - so cheesy..

Nandini - yeah, tumhari sangat ka asar..

Manik - shut up I'm not cheesy..

Nandini - ofcourse you are

Manik - listen-

Nandini - acha Manik chachi is calling, I'll call you later ha