15. (Sharing pain)

Waiting for 10k reads... ❤️🙈
.
.
.
.
.

Midnight, Manik woke with some feeling uneasy and heard her voice, she was sobbing in his chest silently.

"Nandini", he called out..

She got alert and instantly stopped her cry. He held face and tried to get get her out but held his hand stopping him..

"Manik it's nothing, I just had a bad dream"She tried to wipe off tears and act like nothing happened..

"Nandini, it's ok... you can cry, I'm here na", he said and pulled her close and caressed her back slowly. She ended up crying again not able to hold on anymore...

She sobbed in his arms for a while for the reason he didn't knew, he just held her close and assured her with his gestures..

Seeing her calmed, he got up and was about to switch on the light but she held his hand..

"Manik no", she pleaded...

"Nandini", he warned sternly and switched on the light removing her hand..

He held her face and made her look at him, he just couldn't let go off this, she was crying and he had to know the reason, somewhere down the line he had some idea of this, but he wanted to know everything from her..

He sat beside her and took her in his embrace..

"Ab batao", he said and she gulped..

"What should I say Manik, it's was just a fact of everyday, Manglore mein to no matter how much I try not to, I used to remember you and remember the fact that we were not together that too because of me, and cry over it. Tabse I used to cry every night, us waqt mujhe realise hua what depression exactly is because I was going through it... Ab when everything is fine phir bhi it's hard for me get over all this, I've been in it for more than 3 years now. Suddenly us being together is not fixing everything in me Manik, but I know slowly everything will ok and I'll be ok", she said with a small smile and he had no words..

"Sorry Nandini", he whispered slowly..

"Manik please don't say sorry, saari galti meri thi, I didn't trust you and.."

"Nhi Nandini it's not your fault alone, it's my fault too, I broke up with you, that's fine but rustication was just too much... I was so full of the powers I had that I couldn't see anything beyond that, I destroyed everything in my anger, like I always did, without thinking the about consequences, without thinking that it's my own destruction too", he said..

"And Infact galti meri bhi nahi hai, it's Nyonika, Mr. Khurrana and vo jo tum kehti ho, 'our fate', all of them are responsible, for this not us ok", he said and she remained quiet..

"One second.. tumhe to pta bhi nhi hai", he said getting up..

"K..kya nhi pata?", She asked with a frown..

"Shit! I should've told you earlier itself", he said holding his head..

"Manik batao to, what is it? You're scaring me", she said..

"Soha was not dead Nandini, she had a 3rd degree burn all over body, but Nyonika said Mr. Khurrana to declare that that she's dead and file a case over me", he said and her eues

"What" she said unable to digest the words, the fact she had been believing over years, the fact that kept them away for years, the fact that made her feel guilty every second, every moment, was all a lie!?

"Why did she do it", she asked with a choking voice..

"To separate us. She intentionally showed you the video and made you think like I can do this, so that you can give a wrong statement and that's what happened, that devil succeeded to separate us", he said and looked up at her who was in tears..