19. (staying connected)

Ignore mistakes...(Bhai! Galti insaan se hi hoti hai *sighs*)

Disclaimer - this update maybe a lil boring, 'only phone convos'..

She smiled sadly and lied on the bed, she caressed his side of the bed and remembered him lying here, tears automatically brimmed her eyes..

It was not like he went away forever but she got so habitual of his presence in these 10 days that it was going to be tough to live alone again. She already missed his acts, his teasing, his care, she digged her face in a pillow and cried silently..

Her trance broke when she heard her phone ring, she picked up her to find a video call from him, she quickly wiped her tears and answered the call composing herself..

Manik - hello

Nandini - hello

Manik - you ok na ?

Nandini - ofcourse mujhe kya hoga

Manik - acha, to why are your eyes red..

Nandini - I was sleeping Manik, but tumne mujhe utha diya..

Manik - is it..?

Nandini - aur kya!?

Manik - good then, you shouldn't waste your precious tears ha..

Nandini - ha I'm not btw Manik tumne call kyu kiya, did you forget something?

Manik - no.. actually yes..

Nandini - what? Manik maine to I packed everything..

Manik - oh wait wait you know actually I forgot my...

Nandini - your..!?

Manik - My heart..

He said blushing and she rolled her eyes, he never leaves any chance..

Nandini - stupid! I thought you actually forgot something..

Manik - arey! What it's more precious than any thing ok, sambhal ke rakhna..

He said and she smiled a little..

Manik - acha Nandini, the flight is about to take off ha, I'll call u later..

Nandini - ok bye..

Manik - bye, take care..

He smooched at her in air and she blushed but glared at him hiding it and hanged up..

He knew she'll cry after he leaves, hence he specifically called her face time to make sure she's fine..

And that actually worked coz seeing her smile no one could say she was crying a few minutes ago. Keeping her phone aside she slept with his thoughts..

—☆—

After a press meeting Manik checked his phone to find a message from her..

*Nanduu♡ - Manik are you free?*

Manik frowned seeing her message and dialled her sitting in his cabin.

"Hello Nandini, is everything ok?", He asked in concern..

"Hmm, tum kya kar rhe the", she asked in a low voice

"I was at a meeting", He asked..

"Ohh", she replied in the same tone..

"Baat kya hai Nandini?", He asked..

"Kuch nhi Manik I called you aise hi...", she said moving her fingers on the pillow in a circular motion..

"Nandini... Kya bol rhi ho tum, what's wrong", he asked and she sighed..