|48| bruised wrists

I got lost in him, and it was the
Kind of lost that's exactly like
Being found.

~Unknown

______________

*trigger warning for this chapter, caution to read it, I will have a warning closer to it as well*

The next week is more difficult than ever imaginable, seeing Aaron every day, knowing I can't touch him, nor can I tell him I love him is getting more and more hard as the days go by,

I miss him even though I still see him, I never realized that Aaron was one of the reasons and sources of my true happiness,

But now that he's not mine anymore, now that he hates me, I feel empty and more alone than ever before, we're acting as if were nothing more than strangers at work, and that hurts me more than I thought it would, he addresses me as miss Adler and makes sure that I only call him Mr. Huxley from now on, he only calls me to his office when necessary and he's even gone as far as telling me he's going to get his morning coffee's himself from now on,

And I know that's just so he doesn't have to see me every morning, I understand though...I wouldn't want to see someone who broke up with me every morning with a coffee in hand and a fake smile on their face,

All my smiles this past week have been fake, I think back to the entry I read this morning from my dad's journal I feel a little sadder.

Dear buttercup,

I hate to even have to think about writing this entry but I know I have to because it's unavoidable, heartbreak is going to happen to you whether you like it or not, and that sucks to hear I'm sure, but there are many different kinds of heartache the ones of losing a loved one, like an example me...which I despise to think about writing my future death but it will happen and I know it will break you and your mother's hearts, but I know you my two girls are strong and will get through it eventually. then there's the heartache of when a boyfriend breaks up with you, and I hate to not be there to beat him up for you, for breaking my little girl's heart but I know you're strong enough to handle it on your own, just remember anyone who doesn't treat you like the queen you deserve to be treated isn't worth your time, you deserve a man who will thank God every day that he brought you into his life, a man that loves you unconditionally in the hardest of times and the best, I do hope that you find a man worthy of your love. There's also the heartbreak of losing a friendship, or even breaking up with someone can be hard, the right decisions are not always the easiest, trust me when I say leaving you and your mother was the most heartbreaking decision I had to make, but I knew I wanted your mother to have a second chance at life, I knew you needed a mother and I made the impossible decision of having to leave my two girls, but ultimately I know it's for the best. Please stay strong my dear, I know you have it in you and remember it's okay to cry, it's okay to grieve a heartbreak, and it's even more okay to not be okay for a while, remember your mother and I believe in you and we both know our strong beautiful daughter will make it out of her heartbreak stronger than before.

𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌 𝑆 | ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara