Chapter 48

The ladies sat in the private living room while a maid brought Sally's baby to the room. Willow was feeling pain in her lower abdomen but it was under control so she decided to join the rest of the girls in the family.

"Aw, she's awake?" Asked an excited Willow.

"Yes, want to hold her?" Smiled Sally.

"Please!" grinned an eager young bride.

Sally took her baby in her arms and put it on Willow's lap. Willow squealed in happiness as the little creature locked eyes with her, "Hello, princess." She spoke in a child-like voice trying to make the baby as comfortable with her presence as possible.

"What's her name, Sally?" Asked a cheerful young lady.

"Sindy." Smiled the mother at how genuinely happy Willow seemed to be.

"Hello, beautiful Sindy. You're such a miracle." Sindy giggled while looking at Willow's expressions and trying to catch her hair in her little baby hands.

"I'm glad to see you smiling after what happened downstairs." declared a concerned Palma.

"My sister in law is strong enough not to give a shit about nonsense, Palma." Spoke a proud Beth while entering the room.

"We can tell." Smiled Sally while looking at Willow.

"Beth, you came!" Exclaimed Willow.

"I couldn't not attend this glorious gathering, girl. Also, I was kind of concerned if Tana comes it's going to be chaos here." 

"I don't think she would come." Shrugged Willow while playing with Sindy.

"Oh well, here comes the devil." Glared Beth as a maid escorted Tana to the room with pastries and drinks.

"You cheaters gathered without me." Laughed a fake Bimbo.

"I think we have a reason, don't we?" Responded a busy Willow.

"Palma, how's the pregnancy going?" Added Willow fully ignoring the presence of the mean girl.

"It's getting a little tough these days since I'm getting heavier." Beamed a genuine Palma while touching her belly.

"I can't imagine, but I wish you all the best." Encouraged Beth.

Willow felt someone continuously glare at her to which she looked up, Tana was not happy at all with her presence and it was obvious.

"What about you Willow, since you got married to one of the wealthiest men on earth when are you having a baby?" Asked Tana while faking her smile.

"I'm sorry Tana, you won't be the godmother if that's what you're asking for." Spoke a sarcastic Willow making everyone laugh but the Tana.

"Nah, I don't care about that." She faked another smile, "Did you know that Josephine and Ryker used to date?" She informed while playing with her hair.

"So what?" Shrugged a nonchalant Willow while hugging the baby to herself as it started making noises of discomfort.

"Stop it, Tana." Warned a serious Beth.

"Come on cousin, she needs to know who she married. Well, they used to date for many years they even moved in together, but they broke up because she was forcing him to marry her, that's why I'm surprised he married you." Smirked Tana.

"Shall I cry or what?" Spoke Willow locking eyes with the girl sitting right across her.

"I'm just informing you, why so defensive?" Asked a chill, Tana.