Festival Announcement

Yuri's POV:

It has been 3 weeks since that fight, I have been cutting a lot more than usual because how could I mess up something so soon with a girl like Natsuki. But the worst part is that we have been fighting every day ever since that day but not nearly as bad as the first time. But i still hate myself for what I did to our relationship because I can tell she really hates me now and there is no way to fix it. But the bell is about to ring so I better get ready to go to the club and get into another fight with Natsuki again. I sigh as I close my journal and pack up my things before the bell rings, as I walk to the club room I feel like every step is getting closer to despair, I almost skip the club but I don't want to burden everybody by making them worry about me. I gently open the door to see Natsuki and Sayori talking to each other and Monika at the podium looking at the flyer I decide to go over to Monika for obvious reasons.

"H-hey Monika whatcha l-looking at?"

"Oh hey yuri I'm just looking at the festival flyers"

"F-festival flyers?Why?"

"Oh yeah, I guess I haven't told you guys yet have I?"She says before fixing her posture and standing up straight at the podium "Okay everyone, I have an announcement!" She exclaims as Sayori and Natsuki look over at her."So I have been thinking about how to get more members and it seems the perfect opportunity has been provided for us because we will be participating in the school's annual festival!"As soon as I heard this I immediately felt my stomach drop. The school festival, that means I will have to be in fount of...hundreds.... and hundreds of people. I look over to Natsuki and Sayori, Sayori is jumping up and down with excitement, while it seems Natsuki and I are having the same reaction but she decides to speak up.

"Monika, are you kidding me?"She yells out which immediately makes Monika's smile drop and Sayori stops cheering to look at her.

"What seems to be the problem Natsuki?"

"Did you seriously just sign us up for the festival without asking us first?" she says before looking over at me, we make eye contact for a split second with makes my face heat up. oh no she thinks I'm weird now. "Look even yuri is uncomfortable with it" my heart skips a beat when I hear this. did she just acknowledge me without insulting me? This thought makes me blush deeply.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realize you two were uncomfortable with this, I will cancel this right away then," She says sadly before getting up to walk out the door. This makes me feel terrible because I bet she has been planning this for a while now, so without thinking I yell out.

"MONIKA,WAIT!"I shout at her but then i imedetly regret it well guess you gotta talk to her now yuri great job i mentally scold myself "Y-you know i wouldn't m-mind trying i-it"I say as i see her eyes light up.

"Wait yuri are you sure you are ok with this?"

"Y-yes but i d-don't know if n-natsuki is"She looks at me right after i say this and then looks away and pouts.

"Cmon natsuki it woudn't hurt to try something new" sayori says in a soft tone.She lets out a long sigh

"Ugh fine i'll do it"

"YAYYYY"Sayori yells.

"SHHHH JESUS WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD" she yells at sayori, while me and monika are laughing at them.

"Okay everyone, now thats out the way its time to share poems"Monika anounces.

timeskip sorry im lazy lol

"Okay everyone that will conclude todays meeting, and tonight i will asign groups ant their jobs, goodbye everyone."She says as she walks out the door with sayori following not far behind leaving me alone with natsuki.Nervous i decide to go try and sart a conversation.

"H-hey natsuki"

"What the hell do you want?"She snaps back in her usaual attitude.

"I-I was just wondering if you are e-exited for the fesival"

"Of course not you forced this upon me!"

"W-well i felt bad because m-monika has probaly planed this for a long tim-"

"I DONT NEED YOUR EXCUSES, GOD WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING YURI!?"She shouts back as she cuts me off.I stand there in shock feeling tears start to form in my eyes, she looks back at me with a look of guilt and worry when she notices this."W-wait yuri i-"I start running before she can say anything else.you weak bitch yuri can you not handle someone yelling at you also what are you even crying for she was speaking the truth.Oh wait i forgot...

truth hurts...

Natsuki POV:

I get home to see my dad drunk and passed out on the couch, so i run up stairs and lay in my bed and i start crying while i hit my head with my hand.How could you be so stupid, you made her cry, now she thinks she hates you, well even more than she did before, and now she probaly hates you.After a while i finally stop crying and sit at my desk to write a poem, but my mind goes blank.well shit.Then i rembered monikas writing tip of the day a while back:"Now time for monika's writing tip of the day, if you ever find your self stuck because you don't know what to write about think about how your day went or how you feel at the moment".Wait thats a pretty good idea.

2 minutes later

"There we go i think i got it"I say to myself before rereading my poem.

(A/N so i stole this poem to but idk who it belongs to so i can't give credit sorryz :/ ) 

her regrets were dust.

they cocooned her 

in an arid cloud 

of failed feelings

and missed chances

she was gasping for breath 

when a gentle rain

washed them away 

Yikes well its ok i guess its just alot darker than the rest of my poems hopfully no one else notices,  but they probaly will.I fold my poem and put it in my bag as i slowly get up and start getting ready for bed.But by the time I laid down all i could think about was...

her