Group Planing

Monika's POV:

As i sit there staring at a blank piece of paper frustrated  I quietly mumble to my self "Shit how do i want to do this?". if natsuki and sayori work together i feel like natsuki will accidentally say something mean and make her cry.But if i work with natsuki i might lose it, however that just leaves yuri and there is no way in hell yuri and natsuki are going to be in a group those two will probably end up killing each other.However natsuki does like yuri, well at least she did.I sigh and  pull out my phone.

Monika: Hey natsuki whats up

Natsuki: What do you want?

Monika: Yikes ok, well can i ask you something?

Natsuki: What?

Monika: Well 3 weeks ago you said you liked yuri, i was wondering if thats still true, even though you guys have been fighting a lot, and be honest plz.

Natsuki: Well tbh yea i still think about her everyday

Monika: I see welp thats all i'll talk to you later natsuki byeee

Natsuki: Wait was this for the groups?

Monika: Maybeeee, guess you'll have to find out tomorrow ;)

Natsuki: You son of a bitch monika

Monika: hehe alright see ya tomorrow

Natsuki: Cya

I laugh before putting away my phone and writing down down the groups.Now all thats left to do is give the groups jobs which should be easy enough.I finish writing down the groups and their jobs before stretching and going to bed.

Natsuki's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan as i slam my alarm and slowly get up as i get ready for school.As i walk to school i feel the lack of sleep catch up to because someone decided to text my at 12:30 at night, which stressed me out because i have a feeling she put me in a group with yuri, which probably isn't going to go well because i kinda made her cry yesterday so she probably hates me now.Before i know it i'm at school, well might as well go straight up to class.I make my way up to class and sit down and put my head down to try and get some sleep before class, but then i feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Wake up loser"I hear a familiar voice say.I turn around i turn around to see a guy with coral hair and blue eyes like sayori's because that his her brother and he is my bully but she doesn't know that because Nitta (her brother)  threatened to drown me in the pond on the hill next to the school and i believe him because he has almost done it before because i was trying to fight back when him and his friend were trying to take my stuff but thats when a teacher caught them and they were suspended for 5 months.Then theres his friend Murai who has black hair and gray eyes, hes just an asshole who helps him torment me."You miss us?Its been 5 months since we got suspended for getting trying to drown you,so you better watch out little bitch"He says before laughing and grinning, while Murai flips me off.I mumble under my breath and put my head back down.I can't wait for this school year to me over.

Time skip

After last period the bell rings, finally i can see if my suspicions were right.I take a deep breath before i open the club door,as i slide it open i can see the normal sight, monika at the podium with sayori next to her talking to one another, and then yuri sitting in the corner looking beautiful as ever- I mean reading a book in the corner as usual.I sit down kinda near the back where yuri is but not to close, because i don't want to make it obvious that i like her, not like she does already she probably thinks i hat her and that she hates me.I sit down and pull out some manga i have been reading before monika finally starts talking.